Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are everyone's suggestions for the best personal lubricants? I am not talking about lubes that are condom or toy safe; I am talking about the best lubes for those of us that edge and stroke for hours on end.

Like:
  • Petroleum Jelly
  • Olive Oil
  • Coconut Oil
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula (in tub)
  • Mineral Oil

Dislike:
  • KY Jelly
  • Lotions
  • Hair Conditioners

I really like anything that stays oily. I want to hear about what else you guys have found that make it fun to jerk. I can be a bit harsh on my junk and squeeze pretty hard. Anyone know of something that they love?

Reactions: ATC777

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never need lube.. I make so much of my own it's not needed.
617104-1497012786-43a3c6f853f94328a62719d0703c4593.jpg

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Another guys HOT cum.
I tend to be able to hold out longer than my partner, so when I am sitting on him and jacking both of our cocks together, he usually cums first, so I keep stroking myself and use his cum as a lube. It usually gets me off pretty quickly.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess whatever we are used to is the best. However, in my many years of self-pleasure, I have found that the water-based lubes lose their effectiveness very shortly; silicone lubes and oils don't clean off very easily. I have tried Boy Butter and other products which advertise that they are for jacking off. While okay, they haven't done the trick for me, and are usually comparatively expensive. Then I read on this forum the wonders of Albolene, so I went to the store and bought it. I live in a neighborhood with a large gay population, so the local CVS is well-stocked with it. The first time I bought it, the cashier was himself gay. He scanned it and smiled, put it into the bag and said, " Have fun. It'll last for a while." I thanked him and went home. That night I tried it and got hooked on it. Long lasting and easy to clean up. And, being a moisturizer, it really has left the skin of my penis nice and soft and smooth. This would be a good product for those who like to entertain themselves frequently or vigorously. I learned about it on LPSG and my penis has been thankful ever since.