Bewitchking Twitter/onlyfans

No one is paying you for his file when we can literally pay him and have access to his onlyfans. Lmaooo but you can tell me how long his videos are before I buy his onlyfans. Thanks
Bitch, who said anything about paying for his files? I’m pretty sure you’re capable of reading so where at in my reply did I say anything about paying?
 
And I had to blur them because someone is snitching to him and he raised the price of his onlyfans and his content isn’t worth $25 a month
Why are you constantly lying, I just checked onlyfans, it’s still 17.50 to subscribe. Stop lying so you can get people to buy a file of content that isn’t your to sale.
 
Why are you constantly lying, I just checked onlyfans, it’s still 17.50 to subscribe. Stop lying so you can get people to buy a file of content that isn’t your to sale.
You dumb miserable cunt I have no reason to lie. If it’s not mine to sell then it isn’t mine to give out free to you that’s why you’re PRESSED because you’re a rude ass bitch so I didn’t give you what you want. Have a nice night and stay pressed dumb ass bitch.
 

Attachments