Big Balls

rk0237

Experimental Member
Media
I have rather large balls that are truly low hangers. The other day I was at my girlfriend's house wearing rather short shorts and a tee shirt. I didn't realize my balls were on display. Her daughter and a friend came into the living room and sat opposite me chatting up a storm. I saw they looking and then realized they could see my low hangers.

I shifted so they could also see a part of my dick. This was a real turn-on for me because I knew they were enjoying the view. I hope to repeat the scene again and again getting even more daring.

westlonman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love big, heavy, hairy low hangers. If in London, and want them sucked and licked, drop me a line! I will truely worship them with my tongue for hours.

love to feel some low hangers slapping my ass while im getting pounded....

but i have a question.....ive been seeing these guys who are injecting their ball sacks with saline......it 'looks' painful and is not attractive......what is the reason for this?? is there sexual pleasure in it?

cumalot1096

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yea man. I'm into balls thats for sure. I love low hangers too. I've got big balls (every guy I go with tell me that) but they don't hang low when I'm with other guys. They always hang low when I'm by myself (bummer) as I'd love other guys to see them. I love to look at other low hangers, especially from behind if the guy is bending down. Real turn on for me.

Attachments