Big Bulge

tumblr_mm1tohkfsU1qifqhio1_500.jpg
 
It's hard not to notice a nice bulge. I'll be at the gym and there are a few guys that I see regularly who walk around with their bulges on display. Can't help but to notice them and I see other guys taking quick glances but nothing obvious so as to not seem like a creep. I think a big bulge is the equivalent of a woman with big breasts. Everybody notices them but they don't want to seem like a creep so quick occasional glances are all they get.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JasonBulge
Most men who use steroids for muscle mass also run the risk of losing penis size - as U can see from most of the buffed men,
For me - large penis over a mass of muscles....that's one man's opinion - others???
Completely 100% not true.
 
You might want to educate yourself on the matter, to avoid looking so foolish.
Many many many articles out there to help you out with your misguided opinion.

In an adult male, neither testosterone replacement, supplementation nor abuse will affect penis size in any way. Period.

However, particularly in the latter two circumstances, testicular atrophy is common to very common depending on dose and duration of use.
 
Testosterone won't shrink your dick. Just your testicles. That's settled science. I've wondered about whether it can increase penis size as it does for a woman's clit, but of course those are two different things. There's certainly nothing in the literature about that.

If you see buff guys who appear to have small dicks -- well, it's possible they're focused on building their physique because that replaces other insecurities, whereas some guys with big dicks don't feel the need. The other possibility is that guys with big muscles -- especially big legs may appear to have smaller equipment than they really do.