Big Centaur

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Gonad, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Gonad

Gonad Member

Albums:
    Warning: This story contains a small amount of violence and male/male anal sex.

Centaur was not a mythical creature; he was an ordinary young man living in the real world. He liked to swim and wrestle. He had fun on the internet, especially websites about large dicks. He used the name Centaur and variations when he went to those sites to show off his enormous penis.

He was the star of his wrestling club. He wasn't the best wrestler, but when his dick was soft it was bigger than even the biggest erection of any other guy in the club. His penis was always clearly outlined in his tights even though he kept it folded up.

The club was hanging out in the changing room after their wresting. They were all either nude or in briefs.

"How does it feel to have the biggest dick around?" said Tom. He was wearing briefs that covered the fact that his dick was the smallest in the club.

"Pretty good," said Centaur. His slender body was bare. He was sitting on the bench across from Tom and leaning against the wall. Centaur's soft dick dangled off his balls and onto the bench, then overflowed the bench and hung in the air between his athletic legs.

"Better enjoy it while you can. You know the wrestling team from Toronto that's coming on Wednesday? I hear that they've got a guy who is even bigger than you are."

Centaur chuckled. "Not a chance. You can't possibly know that he's bigger than I am. Maybe he's well hung, but that's all it is."

"Oh yeah? Well I hear that he's epicly huge and loves to show it off. That's the whole reason I asked them to come."

"I think you need another lesson in what a real epicly huge dick feels like." Centaur smirked as his manhood started to swell. He spread his legs and put his hands on his thighs. "If you stroke it for me, I'll take you up the ass."

Tom grinned and reached forward to grab Centaur's dick tightly. "You know I love this dick." He started to pump it quickly. "But I don't like the guy attached to it so much. You're an arrogant bully and if this guy from Toronto really is bigger than you, this is the last time you'll be in my ass."

The stroking spread fluid from Centaur's leaking tip. His penis was gleaming wet and slick. Everyone in the room started to stare at it as it swelled to full size.

Centaur stood up, his dick erect and standing out from his body with a downward arc. Even fully erect his dick was a little floppy. "This is the biggest dick you'll ever see. Bend over."

There were cheers and laughter from the other guys in the room as everyone moved closer to watch. Tom pulled down his briefs, spread his legs, and put his hands on a bench. His balls were tiny and his dick was nothing when it was soft.

Bracing his dick with his hand, Centaur shoved himself against Tom's ass. He grunted as he pushed, shifting his shaft left and right to wiggle it through the tightness. Tom's cheek was pressed up against the wall as he tried to keep from being shoved forward.

With Tom bracing his legs and Centaur grunting with the effort, they managed to get the fat head of Centaur's dick into Tom's butt. Centaur grunted and tried to thrust, but it was too tight to do it without hurting Tom.

"I need more lubrication." Centaur frowned as he looked at all the grinning faces around him. "Everyone get over here and cum on my dick."

The guys gathered around and pulled down their underwear. Their dicks were already hard and they were all about average sized. With three on the left and three on the right, they pumped their own dicks and aimed them at Centaur's gigantic tool.

The guys murmured and giggled as cum started to flow. Some shot onto Centaur's shaft, and some missed and hit the guys on the other side. Two of the guys could only dribble out and they rubbed the tips of their dicks against Centaur to spread the cum around.

Tom clenched his teeth and groaned as Centaur shoved himself into Tom's ass.

"Not the whole thing this time, please," moaned Tom, "I couldn't shit for a week last time."

Centaur chuckled. "No promises."

He started to rock his hips back and forth, pumping the last few inches of his throbbing shaft through Tom's rectum. He got going fast, rolled his head back, then thrust his hips so hard that his balls swung between Tom's legs and bounced against Tom's balls.

Tom screamed and his body stiffened. His hardened into an erection the size of his thumb.

Centaur stopped thrusting and let his erection throb deep inside Tom for a moment. "How's that feel, Tom? Do you really think there's a dick out there bigger than my huge shaft?"

Tom squirmed on the dick that impaled him. He put a hand on his belly and moaned. "My guts! You bastard."

"Yeah, that's right. I'm a bastard hung like a horse. Now take it." Centaur pumped his dick and Tom screamed weakly.

After a few dozen thrusts, Centaur groaned and rolled his head back. Tom gasped and squirmed as thick semen flooded his guts. He grasped his belly and groaned, then fell onto the bench when Centaur dropped him.

With his erection free and dangling, it hung in the cool air and gleamed for the wrestlers to see. "Does anyone here think that it's possible for a dick to be bigger than mine?"

Centaur laughed as all the spectators shook their heads.

Not long later, the wrestlers from Toronto arrived. When they were fully dressed, no one could tell whom the one with the huge dick was. They were welcomed with many curious glances at crotches and then lead to the changing room so that both teams could get into their tights.

Centaur got changed slowly because he was carefully looking around at all the new guys. He took off his shirt so that everyone could see his athletic upper body, then spent the rest of his time watching.

Finally, the guy with the big bulge in his briefs took off his jeans. It was a very big bulge, so there was no doubt.

"You're Rick, right?" said Centaur, keeping his eyes on Rick's face.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm looking forward to some stiff competition today. I hear you guys are really good. From the look of those muscles, I bet you're one of the top wrestlers here."

"You've got that right." Centaur chuckled and crossed his arms. "Let's change the schedule so that you and I wrestle each other before we wrestle anyone else. That way you'll get to see the best we've got to offer."

"Thanks." Rick pushed down his underwear and a soft dick as thick as a soda can flopped out. It dangled almost to his knees.

Centaur walked away with a frown. He changed this clothes while facing a locker so that Rick could not see the size of Centaur's penis.

Everyone walked out onto the soft floor of the wrestling area. The size of the genitals of each wrestler was clear through the tight uniforms that they wore. There was a lot of murmuring and glances toward Centaur and Rick. Centaur frowned whenever he looked toward Rick, but Rick seemed oblivious of Centaur.

The wrestling started. Two random guys went into the middle of the floor and crouched. A whistle blew and the match began. Centaur ignored the match and alternated between glaring at Rick and trying not to look at him.

"So, what do you think?" said Tom when had found a space beside Centaur to stand.

"He's not bigger than me."

"Are you sure? He really looks pretty big to me. I think you've got some major competition there."

Centaur said nothing but kept frowning, and soon it was time for Centaur and Rick to wrestle.

They stood facing each other and it was obvious that Rick had the larger penis. They stared at each other as they slowly got into a crouch.

"Sorry, man," said Rick with a smile, "I'm bigger than you are. Live with it."

The whistle blew and Centaur roared as he lunged at Rick. The two men rolled and Centaur tried to tear Rick's head off. He dug his fingers deep into Rick's muscles and the two men struggled against each other until their arms and legs were quivering from the strain of the battle.

Just as Centaur was about to push Rick to the floor, Rick's knee shot up and hit hard between Centaur's legs. There were cheers from the wrestlers on both teams.

Centaur howled and Rick got a new grip, then Centaur was suddenly on his back and pinned.

That match was over and Rick stood up. Centaur grabbed his own penis through his uniform and moaned in pain. "He fucking cheated!"

"Serves you right for having such a big dick!" someone unknown yelled.

"I won!" yelled Centaur.

"No one cares!" someone else yelled.

Tom walked into the center of the floor and held up his hands. "That was fun, but I think we all know what sort of contest these two really need to have."

The room filled with cheers and laughs. Tom grinned. "Come on, you two. Take off your singlets and get your dicks out!"

Rick laughed and pulled his tights off his shoulders and stripped naked. He kicked his singlet away and raised his arms in the air as everyone looked at his long dick.

Centaur groaned and struggled to his feet. He pushed his singlet down to his ankles and frowned.

"I think we have a winner," said Tom holding his hand out to Rick.

"No!" Centaur yelled. "Who cares about soft-size? A man's real size is his erection! Who wants to see which one of us has the bigger boner?"

The wrestlers all cheered. Rick laughed and shrugged. He took his dick in both hands and stroked it. It swelled to nearly double its soft length. As with Centaur, Rick's dick was so large that it could never get rock-hard, but with Rick it was both harder and longer than Centaur's best erection.

2. Gonad

Gonad Member

Albums:
    Centaur started stroking himself at the same time, but while Rick was showing off a huge erection, Centaur was still working on himself. He grunted and cursed under his breath.

The room filled with laughter. Tom giggled and said, "Having trouble? Rick's not only bigger than you, but it looks like you're too intimidated by his size to get it up! You're impotent!"

"He kicked me in my fucking dick! This isn't my fault!" Centaur roared and left the room without his singlet. He went back to the changing room and got his clothes, then went home early. All the way his face was red with anger.

The next day, Centaur went to see Doctor Johnson, a handsome man in his thirties with a white coat.

"Sit down and tell me what the trouble is," said the doctor.

Centaur frowned and rubbed his hands on his pants nervously. "I...uh, I'm not really comfortable talking about it."

"If you went to the trouble of making an appointment, then it must be bothering you. I can't help you if you won't talk to me."

"I'm sorry. It's just that..." Centaur hesitated for a long time and the doctor stared at him. "I can't get an erection."

The doctor frowned. "How long has this been a problem?"

"Since yesterday, when I got kicked in the dick."

"I see," said the doctor gravely. "I think I should examine your penis. Please take off your pants."

Centaur sighed and pushed down his pants, then sat back down with his long penis hanging out.

"Well," said the doctor slowly, "It is certainly a large one."

"Oh, you noticed?" Centaur smirked.

"It's not a good thing. A penis this abnormally large is a problem waiting to develop. The research is limited because men this large are extremely rare, but in theory erectile dysfunction is far more common and serious in men like you."

Centaur blinked and said nothing.

The doctor took hold of the penis and squeezed it gently. He slowly examined each inch and then nodded solemnly. "Yes, I'm sure it's the trauma that you suffered causing this. It's not serious; you should recover by tomorrow."

With a sigh of relief, Centaur said. "Thanks, doc. That's great news!"

"Don't celebrate yet. You need to be very careful for the next few months. If anything like this happens to your penis again, you might never recover from it. Your penis is so large that its weight is strangling its own blood flow. Any impact could cut off the flow entirely and permanently damage your penis, and that danger is especially great so soon after it has been weakened."

"So what should I do?"

The Doctor wrote something on his clipboard. "I'm scheduling you for penis reduction surgery."

Centaur's mouth fell open. "What?! No way! Are you crazy?!"

"Don't worry. It's very safe, and you'll still have a large penis. It will be just as large as a normal penis can get, so you'll have a safe, healthy size. Your erections will come faster, last longer, and be much harder. Best of all, you'll be completely safe from erectile dysfunction for many years."

"Forget it!" Centaur stood up and waved his hands, "That's never going to happen. I'd rather be dead!"

He yanked up his pants and walked out of the office.

The next day, he took pictures of his erection and posted it onto the web. He spend hours chatting with other guys about his dick and masturbated in the view of a webcam. The people on the internet were amazed by his size. He wasn't just the biggest guy in his wrestling club; he was the biggest guy on the internet.

In the evening, he went back to the wrestling club. In the changing room, most guys were getting ready, but Rick was walking around and showing off his dangling penis.

"I think it's time we had a rematch."

"Oh, it's you again," said Rick with a smirk, "I thought you were gone for good after how badly I humiliated you last time. You'll never be bigger than me, so why'd you bother coming back?"

"I'm here to nail your ass to the mat. You only won last time because you cheated."

Rick chuckled. "Okay, you can have a rematch, but this time we're going to do it naked so everyone can see how small you are."

"You've got a deal." Centaur stripped down to his bare skin and tossed his clothing aside, then walked toward the wrestling area. "Let's do this."

Everyone got dressed quickly and followed the two nude wrestlers out. Some of the guys end up in only their underwear.

Centaur and Rick crouched down facing each other. They did not have to get down very low for their dicks to touch the floor.

Someone blew the whistle and they lunged at each other. Their dicks flopped around as they rolled and twisted, trying to get a hold of each other's arms and legs.

Rick grabbed Centaur's penis and yanked. Centaur grunted in pain and set down his knee on top of Rick's penis where it rested on the floor.

A shriek filled the air as Centaur put his weight on his knee, crushing Rick's penis against the mat. Rick pounded his fists on Centaur's shoulders hard enough to leave bruises, but Centaur ignored it and slammed Rick's shoulders against the mat.

Centaur stood up when he was declared the winner. He had a huge erection and it was bouncing in the air. "Whose got the biggest dick now, Rick?"

Rick sobbed and held his penis in both hands. It was totally soft and slowly turning blue.

Tom frowned and glanced around nervously as Centaur walked past. Centaur grabbed Tom by the arm. "Come on. I'm going to fuck you up the ass so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Oh, fuck man! Don't even joke about that!" yelled Tom as he was dragged into the changing room.

Rick's team drove him to the hospital where surgery saved his penis. After the surgery, his erections were harder, came faster, and lasted longer. They saved as much as they could, but his penis was smaller than average from then on.

3. D_Welborne Withersack IV

D_Welborne Withersack IV Account Disabled

OK...the morale of the story is...?

4. Kafm

Kafm Member

Cheaters don't win. If you're already better, don't try adding insult to injury.

Pretty good story. Not as long or good as the fantasy one, but it was still a decent read about a guy with a huge cock.

5. wallyj84

Gold Member

That was a surprise ending! But yet another good one from Gonad.

I would have loved it both of them had lost their size though. :)

6. Gonad

Gonad Member

Albums:
    That would have worked well for me, too, but big.centaur vetoed that idea.

7. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Lol.
    To do otherwise might kill the guy.
    :biggrin1:

8. wallyj84

Gold Member

So this was done in tandem or as a request?

9. Gonad

Gonad Member

Albums:
    Big.centaur didn't have much to contribute to the story. I knew approximately how big he was from seeing him on cam and the vague idea for this story came to me, so I asked him if he would authorize me to write about him. He agreed, I asked him a few questions, he gave me a answers to some of them, but he was more interested in seeing what I came up with than giving me things. I certainly wouldn't credit him as any sort of co-author.

The biggest thing he contributed was when I asked him if he wanted a tragic ending and he said: not tragic for me, but tragic for someone else.

10. wallyj84

Gold Member

Ah I see. So Big.centaur was just your muse.

This story turned out quite nicely, so maybe you should write a few more stories using this method. I'm sure there are many men here whom you could use for inspiration.

11. D_Ben_Gay

D_Ben_Gay New Member

Can you blame me for wanting a happy ending in a story in which I'm the protagonist? :)

First off Gonad, I wanna say that it is both ridiculous and awesome that there is now fan-fiction about my dick. Ten points for you right off the bat.

I have to say that when you first approached me and suggested that you write this, I was more than a little bit worried. I thought it was going to be one of those terrible things that are only ever published on the internet, with no paragraph breaks, and in which the first sentence is used mainly to give exact measurements of the main characters' penises. Plus two points.

And while this story is not a work of art on the level of Hamlet or anything, I have to say the ending was both surprising, but unified to the rest of the story. It gave what I think was a satisfying ending, and the symmetry of the penis-reduction motif at the middle and the end was a cute addition, too. Plus three points.

Some areas of improvement: You might want to do a bit of research before you start writing. You don't have a problem using technical language in your writing, based on the way the doctor spoke, but there were some word-choices that you made that made it even harder to suspend disbelief in a story that's already fairly unbelievable. You used your terms consistently, but I think it would have been just a bit better if you made the following replacements:

Replace "wrestling tights" with "singlet."

Replace "wrestling club" with "wrestling team."

Replace "he kept his dick folded up" with something that doesn't sound so painful! :p

Minus three points.

And the "jerking off on cam on the internet" parts, while accurate, seemed strange and out-of-place in this story. If you could find a way to incorporate them into the rest of the story, it could work, though. Minus one point.

Also, as a final point of clarification, not all big cocks are "floppy" when they're erect. Some of us have good circulation and don't have erectile problems. :)

All in all, after reading this story, I feel generally satisfied. I don't feel cheated, or like there's anything left unresolved, or like it was a waste of my time. Plus one point.

Anyway, I hope that my criticisms haven't scared you off from writing more fan-fiction. This was great, and I'd love to see more! Just pass the general idea by me, and I'll give it my seal of approval if I like it.

12. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    write some more!

13. Gonad

Gonad Member

Albums:
    Big.centaur, thanks a million times over for commenting and adding enormous weight to the legitimacy of this story! Until now it was just a fic about someone who uses your name. Now that you've shown yourself, it is a fic about you!

It seems that I haven't written enough to become a well-known author even for the members of this site! That's slightly disappointing, but I have more yet to post.

I did call them singlets at some point in the story, but I think we should be honest with ourselves: they're tights.

I used the two as though they were interchangeable. I'll take your word for it that I was wrong.

Really? It's not uncomfortable at all for me to fold my dick when its soft. Mine isn't long enough for it to be an issue, but for someone with a huge flaccid dick like yours, I can only imagine that you'd have to do something to keep it under control while wearing clothes. It'd be showing off to let it dangle down one leg or up against your belly. You really don't fold it up so it fits inside your underwear?

You did that in my story because of the doctors warning and what you were planning to do. You knew that the final confrontation might cost you your dick, so you decided to make one last fling of it. Naturally I couldn't spell that out in the story without being tedious and spoiling the end, but I think the meaning is there if you read between the lines.

Really? That's great for you! Even so, I strongly suspect you don't get quite as hard as smaller guys.

The above story is the only idea that I had. It felt like a really good idea when it came to me, and that's why I went so far as to propose it so that I could write it with authorization, but that sort of idea is like lightning and it's a long time before it will strike in the same place again.

If you're interested in a sequel any time soon, you may have to suggest an idea yourself. Or someone else could suggest an idea.

14. camnmick

camnmick New Member

hot story

15. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

As though viewing through the following wrestling singlet thread won't make us horny enough, reading this as an info to that viewing is likely to induce an unbelievable session of hard cock play. I'm telling my cock to stand up for the tremendous amount of hand attention he's soon to receive. HUmmmm, I'm really delighted.

Draft saved Draft deleted