Big Connor

After watching him I’m often tempted to book a muscle escort to do just that.
The only thing stopping me is my bank balance unfortunately
Same, I would totally book someone in NYC or anywhere I went for vacation to feel some muscle. But anything over $100 for that would seem like a waste.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OwenJonesFan
After watching him I’m often tempted to book a muscle escort to do just that.
The only thing stopping me is my bank balance unfortunately
Same, I would totally book someone in NYC or anywhere I went for vacation to feel some muscle. But anything over $100 for that would seem like a waste.
 
Oh absolutely, he's a poisonous person who is bitter and resentful. He thinks he is denied opportunities for being gay but he is denied opportunities for being toxic and entitled. He refused a new apartment because he would not wait because he would need to wait for an electrician but instead wanted "to go out and buy furniture." They even offered him a hotel, the guy is just such a dick needlessly.
 
The teaming with Steve Barret is expected but still surprising. His prime content is him fucking guys bareback. I don't know much but there is not much muscle worship at a glance. I think that the worship front has dried up as the Welshy stuff was boring and he did it to gain a little clout. I think he is dipping his front into porn because of how lucrative it is. He could either get a mainstream job or for 3 months make 10 times that by trying to do gay content.
Steve does do a lot of wanking videos with (mainly younger)straight muscle guys like Jamie Nordin but Conor doesn't even wank on camera. So not expecting any BB with Conor and Steve.

Right about the stuff with Welshy being boring unfortunately. He's got a very sexless personality.

I think Conor should get nastier in terms of domination (Stompcrush Sitcrush style) but he's reluctant to do that. Oh well he's had good innings.