Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is a lousy name for a thread I know. I am 100% gay and all guys care about is that my cock is like a can of Red Bull... how many of us feel we are nothing more than a huge cock?

D

deleted136887

yes jaocb we can see from your photos how big your cock is, Get a life

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Petergroot., I have a life you worthless piece of crap. The people who spend their lives online telling others to get a life are usually the biggest losers.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is a lousy name for a thread I know. I am 100% gay and all guys care about is that my cock is like a can of Red Bull... how many of us feel we are nothing more than a huge cock?
The next question is would you rather it looked like a slim jim?

dean11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with you Jacob - it's like the girls with the big tits - same thing. All of my relationships have been with guys who are average or smaller. I tend to look beyond a person's 'size' - otherwise there is not much substance to the relationship -it becomes all about sex.

Media
i think the way u should look at it is the following, how much time do u spend having sex a day, a week, a month vs. how much time do you spend doing other things with the ones u love/care about, if all what a person does is have sex with his bf/gf then he s nothing but a big dick otherwise, it is the opposite

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My boyfriend doesn't seem to care much about my size, actually. I was on some silly pills earlier too so sorry if I was a dork :) But thanks for the welcome, this whole site seems very cool.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so you have a significant other and a big dick... I am sure many would appreciate all you have going for you... appreciate what you have and enjoy life...