Big enough to be in the club?

guitar1o9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey y'all. Im new here. I consider myself well endowed, or rather I did until I saw some of the equipment everyone else seems to be sporting...most of you are statistically very rare though...I was wondering do you think...am I endowed enough for this group or at all? Ladies feel free to chime in too. Thanks for the honest input.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, you're not in club man... nice cock but not nice enough to be a member.

DUDE....coming from someone who doesn't have any pics posted, I think he'll have a great time in the club. Not as big as some, but bigger than others. Even though it is "LPSG", I thought anyone was welcome. Comment reminded me of grade school....

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DUDE....coming from someone who doesn't have any pics posted, I think he'll have a great time in the club. Not as big as some, but bigger than others. Even though it is "LPSG", I thought anyone was welcome. Comm

hE'S GOT A POINT THERE...unfortunately, you didn't post yours... LOL:wink:

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
haha ok huntz your a retard. average size? honeslty? unless your 10 inches you have no room too takl. he's well over average. at least 7 inches at least. id geus 7.5 which is big.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
Hey y'all. Im new here. I consider myself well endowed, or rather I did until I saw some of the equipment everyone else seems to be sporting...most of you are statistically very rare though...I was wondering do you think...am I endowed enough for this group or at all? Ladies feel free to chime in too. Thanks for the honest input.
your dick is plenty big. its above average no doubt. your in the club.