Big Hands Really do Equal Big Cocks?

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I have large hands, large feet and a large penis. But no, there isn't a correlation. The way I see it, having the third is just a matter of being fortunately proportionate to everything else.
Though my hands and feet do look awkward since I'm so skinny and thus have fairly narrow wrists and ankles.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely not.

I go for a grope. I pull back and blink a little and think, 'Surely that's not all of it. Maybe I just have it from a weird angle or something.'

I knew I wasn't going to feel it vaginally.

I have often seen the forlorn look in a woman's eyes when I know she was thinking the same thing.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure, but i have very big hands, very thick fingers, and a prettyy good sized dick i guess
sometimes i wish i had smaller hands because they make my dick look smaller than it really is! lol oh well..

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a long but narrow hand, long but narrow fingers, I'm 6x6, so I guess the inverse is true.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just figured this comparison/relationship of bodyparts was bullshit, but just measured my hand for first time.

from tip of middle finger to base of palm, it's the exact same length as my hard cock.

also, from tip of index finger along the L shape to end of thumb, exactly same length.

maybe just coincidence, but works out for me.

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
It's true for me--distance between tip of middle finger and base of palm, tip of thumb to tip of index finger in L shape, and tip of thumb to tip of pinky when my hand is spread are all the same length as my dick.

douggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some guy measure 5 out of 4 BILLION males and he declares a species-wide correlation!! Beautiful. Just beautiful.