• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Big Loads?

What could they be giving actors to shoot more?
There's several supplements that can be taken. Some are snake oil, some very real and do their job. I take one that works very well plus I take natural vitamin supplements that are good for male fertility and semen production.
 
There's several supplements that can be taken. Some are snake oil, some very real and do their job. I take one that works very well plus I take natural vitamin supplements that are good for male fertility and semen production.
So.... What are the ones you take?
 
I take zinc, Lysine, folic acid, lots of water, protein, no soy, no caffeine, flax seed or other omega three but flax is especially good for semen production, better than fish but krill oil is very good too. Saw palmetto, dong quai and Damiana, are three essential herbs for semen production. Licorice, and any mint will kill it. Sorry. Volumax, semenax and quantum are the three best ones as far as volume supplements. But you have to stay with it, drink lots of water and don't eat unhealthy. And keep your sack cool and loose. No tight pants, shorts or underwear. Bicycling is particularly bad for semen production because of pressure on prostate by the seat and tight shorts of pants.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1197766
I take zinc, Lysine, folic acid, lots of water, protein, no soy, no caffeine, flax seed or other omega three but flax is especially good for semen production, better than fish but krill oil is very good too. Saw palmetto, dong quai and Damiana, are three essential herbs for semen production. Licorice, and any mint will kill it. Sorry. Volumax, semenax and quantum are the three best ones as far as volume supplements. But you have to stay with it, drink lots of water and don't eat unhealthy. And keep your sack cool and loose. No tight pants, shorts or underwear. Bicycling is particularly bad for semen production because of pressure on prostate by the seat and tight shorts of pants.
So you got any vids? Anyone can fill up a cup with a random substance. I'd love to compete against you.
 
Nothing to do with race, you want to shoot off a big load dont have sex or beat off for a couple of days
and when you do edge

I've shot ridiculous, "I've never seen that much cum before" loads after edging. I recently soaked a t-shirt so much it was dripping, literally. A friend recently blowed (blew?) me for hours and when I came it felt like I was shooting for a looooong time...I assumed it was just the orgasm but my friend said I shot buckets too and we've been hooking up for years so edging, lots of water...
 
  • Like
Reactions: CuriousNJWM
I am a big shooter not only do I shoot far but also a lot. I have been with over 1,000 women and every one of them has said I cum a lot or that they have never seen so much cum shoot out.
 
I am a big shooter not only do I shoot far but also a lot. I have been with over 1,000 women and every one of them has said I cum a lot or that they have never seen so much cum shoot out.
Let's compete then. I guarantee you I've got you beat. Kik me or Skype me at

the__primo (two underscores)