Photo Big/Small Comparison Thread?

TallButSmall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I made another video with a super hung daddy - he loves to compare. Would love to hear any comments.

Ballz913's Videos

avgjoe, your videos are so hot!!! the size difference between you and the hung daddy is unreal. it's like you're different species or something! thanks for doing the videos - do more soon if you can. :smile:

TallButSmall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here are some interesting vintage pics. In the first one, Al Parker's meat is so much bigger than the guy he's probably about to fuck! And in the third pic, I love that the shortest of the six guys is showing the biggest equipment. I'll bet you his soft cock is at least as big as some of the tall guys' hard-ons. :biggrin1:

Attachments

D_Peter Potamus

Account Disabled
Media
You're right, in the last pic, the much shorter guy's cock is probably bigger soft than the two much taller guys on the right side of the picture are when hard.

A lady I chat with has told me about 3 different guys who are quite short, and very thin built, yet have HUGE, long thick cocks!

Here are some interesting vintage pics. In the first one, Al Parker's meat is so much bigger than the guy he's probably about to fuck! And in the third pic, I love that the shortest of the six guys is showing the biggest equipment. I'll bet you his soft cock is at least as big as some of the tall guys' hard-ons. :biggrin1: