Photo Big/Small Comparison Thread?

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks, dinklet. i LOVE the docking pics, and your right, it's better when there's a woman in the photo looking at the little dick with pity. several women laughing at the little penis always works for me! what did happen to the original thread? i was wondering if somebody posted some underage stuff on it.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was watching that thread closely, looking several times a day. I never saw anything like that.

Some sort of explanation does seem to be in order. It is seriously strange.

Maybe someone was afraid that such a thread was encouraging the wrong sort of people?

In any case, I'll be sure to save everything I like from now on.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1167887103276.jpg

7313.jpg

6771.jpg

This one isn't the same, exactly... it's two pics in one. You guys think things like this are ok? I have a couple.
choice42.jpg

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
QUOTE=Mister Buildington;2333279]http://www.lpsg.org/143952-what-happened-to-a-thread.html

Looks like the internet just ate the last thread.[/QUOTE]

Well perhaps but... i'm skeptical... but maybe the 'thread can be located'? I did my part in getting the thread id details... we will see :disappointed: :sigh1:

http://www.lpsg.org/143952-what-happened-to-a-thread.html#post2333726

In the meantime... in hopeful... expectant... certainty that 'they' will locate and/or get BACK to us about this thread... here are a few more MmF:

Attachments

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nice dink :) i figured it out. i love the cock compare pics but when theres guys faces in the pics and they show enjoyment, it's so hard to even think in my head the there is a sort of humiliation theme goin on. you know? hah. alas, the title of this thread isn't humiliation.

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a few more

if you are posting pics/comments here... i plan on visiting your gallery to leave some COCK/DICK/weenie comments -- and reference this thread too... to drum up some more interest/posts... to make this thread BIGGER (and smaller :tongue:) and better than the 'lost' thread.

Attachments