What I would give to sit on that cock and slide all the way down to the bush.
No.Is that you in those pictures?
I could almost taste the cock through the phone screen![]()
Your Body and Big Cock are Magnificent Sexy Man
Georgia is just a different breed. I remember growing up down there like shit, everyone is packing.
You and me both and I would always compare seeing I cum about as much as he do.Oh yeah, shot a lot of loads watching Peter North.
Dat feel when there is a conversation on facebook with girls/women... and then suddenly I post a ''dickpic''. Its mostly risky business: or the girl blocks/deletes you
....or they like it
. I i don't know them personally I don't even care
.
I do it sometimes when I'am bored....last time I post some pics to girls of my old elementary/high school hahahaa
![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.