Big_Al Appreciation Thread.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very flattered that you'd honor me with this thread. Thank you so much! :redface:

Big_Al is the best thing to happen to this subforum since it was started. Yeoman's work there Al! :clap:

Rob_E

Cherished Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I was concerned that Big Al was just another spammer. However, he has proven to be a great source of objective information on penis enlargement.

Because of the nature of this site, a lot of guys come here looking for ways to increase penis size. This subforum has languished for some time, but Big Al seems to be improving it daily.

Thanks,

Rob

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To Big Al

We appreciate all you do.

:beerchug2:
(And we know not to drink too many beers because it will make our penises smaller.)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I was concerned that Big Al was just another spammer. However, he has proven to be a great source of objective information on penis enlargement.

Because of the nature of this site, a lot of guys come here looking for ways to increase penis size. This subforum has languished for some time, but Big Al seems to be improving it daily.

Thanks,

Rob

I couldn't have said it any better than that.

Big Al has been improving my pumping with his beginner's routine.

He is the one who let me in on stretching my penis to loosen up the scar tissue that can form with heavy PE. I have almost lost an inch in length over the past three or four years from not stretching enough and pumping at such low pressure levels that I was accumulating scar tissue in my tunica that was causing my penis to actually contract. Thankfully with stretching for a couple of months, I have gained that inch back! Woo Hoo!!!!!

I love you Big Al, you have saved my penis.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To Big Al

We appreciate all you do.

:beerchug2:
(And we know not to drink too many beers because it will make our penises smaller.)

i hope your not serious.:mad: how come no1 told me. how about too much liquor? can the damage be undone? i want more size no fair.