Bigdickandy

WoodChristian25

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long story short: he blocked me because he can’t take the heat. This man seriously needs to humble himself instead of looking at the aspect of using his viewers. He always said he wants to better himself and do good but it just seems like he ain’t doing that. He had posted a picture that he was going to be selling the clone dildos! But here’s the catch for $150…… $1fucking50 I simply said “sorry, but ain’t no one going to pay $150 for a clone of your dick. I can go get a dildo the exact same size or I can be a whore and get the same sized dick.” The only people that would spend the $150 on the clone of his dick are fucking idiots. If you do more power to you but just know that’s just a waste of money.
Side note: everyone in the comments agreed with me.

Attachments

Dryhumpking

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Long story short: he blocked me because he can’t take the heat. This man seriously needs to humble himself instead of looking at the aspect of using his viewers. He always said he wants to better himself and do good but it just seems like he ain’t doing that. He had posted a picture that he was going to be selling the clone dildos! But here’s the catch for $150…… $1fucking50 I simply said “sorry, but ain’t no one going to pay $150 for a clone of your dick. I can go get a dildo the exact same size or I can be a whore and get the same sized dick.” The only people that would spend the $150 on the clone of his dick are fucking idiots. If you do more power to you but just know that’s just a waste of money.
Who gives a fuck. Either buy the dildo or don't.

Jamie.luvv

Superior Member
Media
Have you tried crying about it??

killak1ll

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would block you too. wasn't even worth a response honestly

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You deserved to be blocked. Dildos cost $60-160 for a good one, AND it's molded directly from someone you are a fan of. The clone-a-willy kit is $30. I would ask you how much you think it should cost if I cared, but I don't. The 'Bruce' dildo by RealDoll2 costs $799 and is the highest quality craftwork on the market.

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 6.09.30 PM.png

Bear32

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Can't blame him for blocking you

WoodChristian25

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't blame him for blocking you
Wym you can’t blame him for blocking me? If you even say one thing about him that he thinks is negative he will fucking block them, even if it was in a sense it wasn’t disrespectful. He literally says he supports LGBT people but blocks anyone LGBT it’s the hypocrisy for me fuckin $150 for a god damn dildo PLSSSSS yall be wasting money on this dude

SilentButDeadly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wym you can’t blame him for blocking me? If you even say one thing about him that he thinks is negative he will fucking block them, even if it was in a sense it wasn’t disrespectful. He literally says he supports LGBT people but blocks anyone LGBT it’s the hypocrisy for me fuckin $150 for a god damn dildo PLSSSSS yall be wasting money on this dude
You went onto his page being an asshole over something that didn't even concern you. Who cares how much his dildos cost, are you buying them? Didn't think so. He was very much in the right for blocking you, humble yourself

Reactions: Walkawaydirrty

Beans1015

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep in mind, it’s his body & his content. He can sell his dick pic for $5,000 if he wanted to. No one forced you to buy it. Unsubscribe or don’t buy it if you don’t like the way he handles it. He’s pricing it based on what he think he’s worth. In my eyes, my body is priceless so I would never do content. I just enjoy watching it but you cannot tell someone they’re too expensive with their own body!!! Someone will think he’s worth it and buy it. He’s in the business to make money if you’re going to be doing something like this you might as well be making a lot of money doing it!!!