Bigger Balls

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Gotlotsnow+Nov 14 2004, 02:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gotlotsnow &#064; Nov 14 2004, 02:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Franky@Nov 14 2004, 03:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy
@Nov 14 2004, 04:18 AM
Last night (11/12/04) I had my first saline infusion&#33;  WOW&#33;  What an experience, it&#39;s now 24 hours later and my sac is still enormous&#33;  I can&#39;t begin to describe the sensation, the weight, the movement.  I now completely understand the joys and pleasure men carrying silicone in their bags get to experience all the time.  My sac measure 13" around after taking on 1000cc on the first infusion.  Problem is?  I now crave it and want this feeling all the time.  I know saline is no match for the men with silicone, but a major experience for me&#33;  I&#39;ve always carried a fairly substantial bag full, but this is overwhelming.  I can not keep my hands off my ball bag.  The boy gave me an orgasm about 30 minutes after the full 1000cc went in, and the pleasure was the most intense I have enjoyed in many years.  Sorry, for the ramblin, but I am still on a physical high from this&#33;
[post=263702]Quoted post[/post]​

KG

Stick to saline don&#39;t do silicone.

Franky
[post=263721]Quoted post[/post]​
What are you going to do with it tomorrow? How will you keep it from showing at work. Also I&#39;m curious about what the injection did to your dick? Did you find your dick took some on as well? I&#39;ve seen sites that offer injections. I&#39;m still unsure how safe all of that stuff is. But I guess that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
[post=263754]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s now been 48 hours and the fluid has just about been completely absorbed. Yes, my cock took on a fair amount of saline. This is called "migration." My partner is an RN and I did my research. The infusion was done in as sterile a manner as one can accomplish at home. I infused on a Friday night so that the effects would be gone or significantly reduced by the time I have to go to work on Monday. Don&#39;t know about "greener grass", but bigger is better. ;) We all make our own decisions regarding our health and bodies and I have made this decision with facts and information and found the risks acceptable.

Gotlotsnow

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Nov 14 2004, 10:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Nov 14 2004, 10:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Gotlotsnow@Nov 14 2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Franky@Nov 14 2004, 03:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy
@Nov 14 2004, 04:18 AM
Last night (11/12/04) I had my first saline infusion&#33;  WOW&#33;  What an experience, it&#39;s now 24 hours later and my sac is still enormous&#33;  I can&#39;t begin to describe the sensation, the weight, the movement.  I now completely understand the joys and pleasure men carrying silicone in their bags get to experience all the time.  My sac measure 13" around after taking on 1000cc on the first infusion.  Problem is?  I now crave it and want this feeling all the time.  I know saline is no match for the men with silicone, but a major experience for me&#33;  I&#39;ve always carried a fairly substantial bag full, but this is overwhelming.  I can not keep my hands off my ball bag.  The boy gave me an orgasm about 30 minutes after the full 1000cc went in, and the pleasure was the most intense I have enjoyed in many years.  Sorry, for the ramblin, but I am still on a physical high from this&#33;
[post=263702]Quoted post[/post]​

KG

Stick to saline don&#39;t do silicone.

Franky
[post=263721]Quoted post[/post]​
What are you going to do with it tomorrow? How will you keep it from showing at work. Also I&#39;m curious about what the injection did to your dick? Did you find your dick took some on as well? I&#39;ve seen sites that offer injections. I&#39;m still unsure how safe all of that stuff is. But I guess that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
[post=263754]Quoted post[/post]​

It&#39;s now been 48 hours and the fluid has just about been completely absorbed. Yes, my cock took on a fair amount of saline. This is called "migration." My partner is an RN and I did my research. The infusion was done in as sterile a manner as one can accomplish at home. I infused on a Friday night so that the effects would be gone or significantly reduced by the time I have to go to work on Monday. Don&#39;t know about "greener grass", but bigger is better. ;) We all make our own decisions regarding our health and bodies and I have made this decision with facts and information and found the risks acceptable.
[post=263799]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for responding in regard to your experience with the saline injection.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine are more on the average size, but they sure make enough of what comes out. I&#39;ve yet to see/hear of bigger balls producing more semen. In fact, in seeing some of the video stars the all seem average, relatively speaking. I dunno know, just more to shove down there... more skin for that inconvienient itch to scratch during work.

viviv

Just Browsing
Media
big balls can definitely be a turn on. i think it might be weird if the balls were big but the penis average or small though. but grooming, physique, and cleanliness would be other factors.

meaty: I use Androgel for testosterone replacement. As a result my testicles have dec in size. Dr not concerned-still in norm range for size,but I remember how big they used to be and long for those days again. At least my cock is working well since replacing the testosterone and libido is great. Wife loves it&#33;&#33; Any way to inc testicle size to normal w/o stopping Androgel?? I cannot see myself injecting saline,etc to get massive balls...any supplements,meds,etc???PLease help...
Meaty :(

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I also have been useing Androgel and have noticed a change in testical size. I suspected that it had something to do with the gel. I pump regularly and have noticed that I nolonger get as big as I have in the past. I had been doing very well working with the bull master I have but I do not even use it any more. I have gone back to a smaller tube. I work that one for a while then move up to a larger one but I do not get anything like I have it the past. I&#39;m almost tempted to give up the gel and go back to haveing big ones. The gel is not that big a deal anyway. Just very expensive.

3XL:
Originally posted by meaty@Nov 19 2004, 04:57 PM
I use Androgel for testosterone replacement. As a result my testicles have dec in size. Dr not concerned-still in norm range for size,but I remember how big they used to be and long for those days again. At least my cock is working well since replacing the testosterone and libido is great. Wife loves it&#33;&#33; Any way to inc testicle size to normal w/o stopping Androgel?? I cannot see myself injecting saline,etc to get massive balls...any supplements,meds,etc???PLease help...
Meaty :(
[post=264353]Quoted post[/post]​

I used to belong to a site that was very informative about artificial testosterone and ways to mitigate testes shrinkage.

I&#39;m no expert, becuase I decided to stay away from steroids myself, but I found the site facinating. www.steroidworld.com

Even if you make the choice to stay on your doctor&#39;s perscriptions (a wise choice) you could ask him more intellegent questions about the treatment you are receiving.

Take a look at this free article Anti Estrogens and read about HCG. That might be what you&#39;re looking for.