bigger balls

gacody1062

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
does anyone know of a way to increase the size of your balls. of course i want to do this the healthy way not some sadistic way. just wondering

D_biggeragettin1

Experimental Member
Media
Taking Damiana will temporarily increase the size of your testicles, for as long as you continue to take the herb. I've increased my circumference a little over an inch and absolutely love it...also started wearing ball weights to make them hang lower. It feels super great!

massiveeric

Just Browsing
Media
Taking Damiana will temporarily increase the size of your testicles, for as long as you continue to take the herb. I've increased my circumference a little over an inch and absolutely love it...also started wearing ball weights to make them hang lower. It feels super great!

Wow, that;s quite a gain. What kind are you taking? Powder/pill? ANd what dosage?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Never heard of it?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try pumping, I use the Bullmaster from Pump Toys, as mentioned Tigerpumping is an excellent site. I have been using the Bullmaster for several years, I have seen growth in size and also I am hanging lower, it just takes time.