Bigger/Smaller than your own dad? (18+)

bigthicklatino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those of you who have done so, how did y'all end up comparing so closely to know how you measure up? I've only ever seen family in boxers or swim trunks
shower time has afforded me very detailed looks at my own dad and my sons

Blondebot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you who have done so, how did y'all end up comparing so closely to know how you measure up? I've only ever seen family in boxers or swim trunks
Years of locker room with him which later made us comfortable to be naked around each other in the house

BlueMoon1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad is probably about the same size if not smaller. It is hard to tell cause I have only seen his limp- and honestly I didn't really want to stare anyways lol. My YOUNGER brother is bigger than me which is so annoying lol. Older bros should be taller and bigger right?? But not in this case haha :)

BlueMoon1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It isn’t weird as long as you don’t make it weird. In lockerrooms you see others guys naked too, so why would family be weird?
I know, this is rational thinking. A dick is a dick, so why be weird about it around family? Of course... I have to be the weird one because while I have no qualms being naked in a locker room, etc... I can't even bear to take my shirt off around family. I still haven't figured out why. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I personally don't feel comfortable cursing or drinking around my family members either-- even though they do it with each other. I don't know if it's because I put them on a pedestal and have higher expectations thus no nudity, or... I have no idea why I contradict myself on this issue

Reactions: P.J.9