Bigger soft?

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It happens, Ive experienced it from the opposite end, especially at the gym. It can be a lot to take in....usually I just shake it off and think- yeah, he must be popping a semi boner. Haha.

Reactions: chugeones

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm bigger soft than a lot of guys erect too...not an issue. I call it "Locker room" dick. :) The kind of hang you want when walking around in a locker room. :) I've met some people that are the same length soft as they are hard... talk about an impressive hang. All hopes shattered when they get erect tho. LOL

Brye03

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is 4 inches long when rock hard so I'm assuming there are quite a few guys as big or bigger when soft than I am hard. I have seen a few in the locker rooms bore but I'm not one to stare at othe guys dicks in a locker room, I just find it awkward. The other day my wife and I started fooling around and she tells me to make myself hard like she usually tells me if I'm not hard already. I decided to ask her why she never helps make it hard and she tells me that she doesn't like touching it when it is so small. I replied that most of them are really small before they get hard. She said "not that small, most guys dicks are the same size soft as you are hard"

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is 4 inches long when rock hard so I'm assuming there are quite a few guys as big or bigger when soft than I am hard. I have seen a few in the locker rooms bore but I'm not one to stare at othe guys dicks in a locker room, I just find it awkward. The other day my wife and I started fooling around and she tells me to make myself hard like she usually tells me if I'm not hard already. I decided to ask her why she never helps make it hard and she tells me that she doesn't like touching it when it is so small. I replied that most of them are really small before they get hard. She said "not that small, most guys dicks are the same size soft as you are hard"
Be happy with your small dick.
Mine is soft bigger than yours, but I cann't errected anymore. Beter small than impotent.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While I was in the Air Force, I remember most of the guys were all about the same average, or slightly above average size, but there was this one black guy who was an asshole (no surprise there) who was at least 6" soft. I remember this distinctly bc he came walking by my bunk one day totally nude heading for the showers and his junk was just flopping around for everyone to see, lol. Then when I transferred to my next base, I remember walking in on this one guy who was mixed. I'm not sure if he had been jerking it before I had got there, but it looked a bit suspiciously swollen. Still, if that was him soft, good God he must've been close to a foot long hard. The thing had to be about 8".

D

deleted716371

When discussing size with some friends years ago, I realized some of them was about the same or smaller when hard, compared to my soft size. In a way I found it hot, but also a bit embarrasing since I wonder what they might feel. Never stated my soft size though, so that particular size comparison stayed with me.

Reactions: lttle1

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I accidentally walked in on my best friend using the restroom and I noticed that I am longer and thicker than him soft but he has larger balls than me.

jaycar

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had an ex girlfriend in high school that told me her new boyfriend was bigger soft than I was hard. I thought she was just trying to be mean since the break-up until we got back together a couple years later. She told me I was the smallest she had but I was good to her and she didn't have to worry about me fucking around on her.

I remember going swimming once with some buddies and saw my best friend taking a piss. Damn he looked huge and the water was so cold that I decided I had better just pee in the lake instead of taking a chance he would see it. He fucked a girl I had a crush on one night when we were camping and I heard her when she saw it and everyone heard her when he put it in. Sounded like I would never get naked in front of them. Wish I would now though I deserve the humiliation.

Mrtoohigh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have 3.5 soft a decent 7 inch when hard but my sister in laws boyfriend was hanging about 6.5 but was thicker when soft than I was hard. Damn it was huge. He grew to 9 1/4 hard.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'3", 190 lbs., well-built. I'm 4" hard, real tiny soft. It's quite common for me to see guys in the showers at the gym who are bigger soft than I am hard. It's kinda hot knowing guys who are bigger soft get off on this.

Reactions: lttle1

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes in all circumstances where i have witnessed other guys dicks or in comparison situations, i've been larger soft than their hard. it is sometimes difficult to read people, as everyone reacts differently. some are very overblown by it and cant help but babble on about the difference in size, others are more reserved and 'chilled'. However, you never can tell if they are 'humiliated' by the experience, unless you're able to read their inner monologue. In some cases some people flat out get off on the humiliation and will readily admit it.

Reactions: Dave K and lttle1