biggest bodybuilder

ecchi_rebirth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dunno ... in the case of some of those truly huge bodybuilders, I can't see them having gotten that big without some form of illegal supplement ... so I can't respect them.

I exercise as much as I can (though I need to work on making my own sessions more focused) ... but it's all focused toward toughness and power. I know there's no chance of me eating well enough to get defined, so, whatever.

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ecchi- you think they use? LOL those guys are gassed out of their minds

Insulin, HGH, Test, Decca, andro, you name it they're pumpin it.

it's in all professional sports- anyone too silly to realize that is just naive. The fan base of most sports demands performance beyond that of which even the most talented athletes can provide. Modern pharmaceuticals are the only way to get past genetic barriers.

Im not saying its right- I'm just saying we can't get high and mighty about it because it's our (the fans) fault.

ecchi_rebirth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, trust me, I understand. I've been a pro wrestling and MMA fan for a very long time. I don't aspire to be those guys as much as I once did, even though I still love watching both.

Nonetheless ... if good indy wrestling shows can draw 2-4k people without a card full of physical freaks ... and sell Goddess knows how many DVDs ... maybe it's changing (I hope). Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled topic before I ramble more.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, he is one BIG boy! :eek:
Yep he ownsdSteere's Nutrition in Fayetteville, NC. I used to get my protein there when I lived in NC. I hhad seen pics of him before going in but even so you still stand there in total awe of the guy. While my muscle mass now is reall good, I'd still give anything to be that beefy. He's anice guy and very knowledgeable too

D

deleted57678

wow huge msclman your hot too, you could join the list

smsm

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay