Biggest pumped dick

D

deleted814719

I'm curious about all of the guys who have shown their pumped cocks. Why do you do it? I've pumped just a few times and did so out of curiosity. It was fun and I enjoyed seeing my dick a little plumper and longer but once out of the pump, I returned to normal pretty quickly.

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm curious about all of the guys who have shown their pumped cocks. Why do you do it? I've pumped just a few times and did so out of curiosity. It was fun and I enjoyed seeing my dick a little plumper and longer but once out of the pump, I returned to normal pretty quickly.
For me if I use a cock ring around my cock and balls it last a lot longer. I can also jack off for hours doing so.
Not sure about everyone else.

PumpedHuge

Cherished Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What’s the reason to pump you ask?

Some photos of mine should highlight why I do it… so much fun in the bedroom, especially as if you do it more, the size stays longer and longer and over time (many many years) you do get some girth gains that stick around.

Attachments

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Some photos of mine should highlight why I do it… so much fun in the bedroom, especially as if you do it more, the size stays longer and longer and over time (many many years) you do get some girth gains that stick around.
Good lord

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My cock also snaps back to normal length as soon as I remove the tube. But girth, ahhh, that’s a different story. Over time I’ve added almost 1/2” to my normal girth. And with pumping, I’ll pump to 6” girth for intercourse. which the wife loves. Or even thicker for masturbation because I enjoy having all that extra meat in my hand. And like others have said, a cockring will keep it pumped up for hours. Plus my cock will have some extra girth for a day or two.

Power-Bottom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wow that’s amazing

Reactions: merc41

Cyndi59

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I want to suck on it too..blushes..

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pump because it's REALLY FREAKIN' INTENSE!