Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
"It's gettin' hot in heah'...so take off all your clothes..."
He got a welcome orgy with pole dancers and everything.

Oops-- I didn't know that I was supposed to be wearing any clothes to take off...does anyone have any that I can borrow for the strip show? Where is MZ when you need her?

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Hey, not like that. I'd hang out with his 99% and his 1% and see where it went. Now and then is cool, I live 4000 miles from you...heh heh.

Man...I feel stalked. It's like you know the exact distance from your place to where I live. :eek:

bNr...be careful, Sorcerer does his research :rolleyes:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Map fetish eh? I hope you laminate those things :rolleyes:

btw I was going to really check, but then I got lazy after I remembered MapQuest doesn't like operating over oceans :mad:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Oh so you're checking?
Feels stalked :eek:

Haha, somehow I don't think you're in any danger. Somehow a lazy stalker never really gets around to doing much of the actual stalking :smile:

Of course there are those days that I'm super motivated and nothing can stop me from buying plane tickets and making a direct sky dive descent from a plane to your home :wink:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Altairion said:
Haha, somehow I don't think you're in any danger. Somehow a lazy stalker never really gets around to doing much of the actual stalking :smile:

Of course there are those days that I'm super motivated and nothing can stop me from buying plane tickets and making a direct sky dive descent from a plane to your home :wink:
It's a nice 78 degrees here and partly cloudy...I'm headed to the beach in a few and you're welcome to join me.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
It's a nice 78 degrees here and partly cloudy...I'm headed to the beach in a few and you're welcome to join me.

You know you just took all of the fun out of my stalking binge. :mad:

*pouts

I also have to hate on you for having a beach and 78 degree weather right now. bitch.