Bigolive app

Dogman Ricos hole is more open than Wawa on the highway

Sticking dick in Dogman Rico is like "throwing" a hot dog down a "hallway". :sob:

Miss Mamas - hole is open, available, and ready to serve :sob:
 
I thought Lou tried to lie and say that either it wasn't him in the video getting fucked or that the video was simulated.

Honestly,

I believe Grayling and Lou - made that shit up to scam people out their money :oops:

I don't have the video but I found a picture of the post.

#1 - Lou has a tattoo on the back of his leg and the bottom doesn't

#2 - Lou has skinny feet that look like bones. The bottoms feet is muscular and thick.

#3 - I believe thats Grayling fucking his ex-boyfriend Seansaintt.

Sean and the bottoms feel look exactly the same.


1791359999935.png
Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 1.06.42 AM.png

1791360479006.png
1791359904663.jpeg
 
Sticking dick in Dogman Rico is like "throwing" a hot dog down a "hallway". :sob:

Miss Mamas - hole is open, available, and ready to serve :sob:

LOL. And always has the fucking audacity to be talking about how he doesn't like Men. SMFH.

Did he ever get in trouble for making videos having sex with his dogs? NASTYASSBITCH! 🤮🤮🤮
 
Honestly,

I believe Grayling and Lou - made that shit up to scam people out their money :oops:

I don't have the video but I found a picture of the post.

#1 - Lou has a tattoo on the back of his leg and the bottom doesn't

#2 - Lou has skinny feet that look like bones. The bottoms feet is muscular and thick.

#3 - I believe thats Grayling fucking his ex-boyfriend Seansaintt.

Sean and the bottoms feel look exactly the same.


View attachment 242505933View attachment 242505973
View attachment 242505981View attachment 242505928

Nah. You overthinking it. Lou likes to get fucked. Its a side he had to grapple with, but he likes to bottom fr. Problem is, he's tall af, so most wont top him.
 
LOL. And always has the fucking audacity to be talking about how he doesn't like Men. SMFH.

Did he ever get in trouble for making videos having sex with his dogs? NASTYASSBITCH! 🤮🤮🤮

Rumor is he really don't date men.:broken_heart:

They say Dogman Rico strictly date black transwomen with big dicks.:tired_face:

I believe it because a bunch of transwomen always leaving him comments on Twitter. :oops:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DanielDaniel20