Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you fucking kidding me? What in that picture would anyone find even remotely attractive? Of all of the beautiful, even mediocre looking people in the world, this creature should not be given a second look!

http://www.lpsg.com/attachments/386666d1431898587-bill-maher-hung-imagejpg
A lot of people could manage to look a lot worse than this seconds after emerging from the ocean. I don't find him particularly hot, but he's more pleasant to look at than some of the big movie stars who are supposed to be total dreamboats.

Cubexo

Sexy Member
Media
Are you fucking kidding me? What in that picture would anyone find even remotely attractive? Of all of the beautiful, even mediocre looking people in the world, this creature should not be given a second look!

you need to learn some class. No reason, whether you find the man attractive or not, to refer to anybody as a "creature." He has not personally offended you directly, so no need to make such references about him.

Twizzler

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Some people prefer this "creature" over the monstrosity of an attitude like yours. Cruel and unusual... even for the internet. I feel like your disgust is more deeply rooted than just finding a man unattractive.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
There's nothing physically appealing about him to me, but I've been a fan of his since the second or third season of Real Time. Anyone who says he's a piece of liberal trash not only gives away their own side of the political spectrum, but they also illustrate that they don't actually pay an ounce of attention to what he says. Otherwise, they'd find they agree with him about 50% of the time.

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah. Plus he has the same attitude. I watch his show and he is intolerant and in many instances he doesn't let people finish. I watch it because there are some genuine discussions going on there, once I got to see Elizabeth Warren, but he is a rare breed of... I don't even know how to call it. He is not republican but he endorses some republican actions as the "small government" argument. he is an antivaxxer and he might say he is liberal but I have never seen such a conflicting set of ideas in a human being. I saw his show and I enjoyed it, but when he came out of the closet as an antivaxxer and could not offer any other argument than the "government shouldn't tell people what to put in their bodies" he kind of lost me. He wants to decriminilize all types of drugs as in all types. Same argument. I will still watch his show because the panels are good but confirming the last comment, liberal he is not.

a-crazed-hobo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah. Plus he has the same attitude. I watch his show and he is intolerant and in many instances he doesn't let people finish. I watch it because there are some genuine discussions going on there, once I got to see Elizabeth Warren, but he is a rare breed of... I don't even know how to call it. He is not republican but he endorses some republican actions as the "small government" argument. he is an antivaxxer and he might say he is liberal but I have never seen such a conflicting set of ideas in a human being. I saw his show and I enjoyed it, but when he came out of the closet as an antivaxxer and could not offer any other argument than the "government shouldn't tell people what to put in their bodies" he kind of lost me. He wants to decriminilize all types of drugs as in all types. Same argument. I will still watch his show because the panels are good but confirming the last comment, liberal he is not.

He is pro-gay rights, pro-marijuana, pro-choice, pro-vaccination, anti-gun, anti-war, anti-religion and believes in climate change. I mean--come on--those are all major leftist political views. Now, I have seen a small margin of his views as being overtly, yet softly conservative. I couldn't think of any off the top of my head, but if you watch the show, they become evident. However, in no way does this make his political slant even slightly conservative.

Just because he's a pompous, womanizing asshole doesn't make him a Republican.

And yes, I'd say he's reasonably hung.

D

deleted462103

bill maher talks a lot...and complains a lot... but doesn't really do anything. I hate to think how he entertains himself....

billybones

Superior Member
Media
And what do you do? Either of you? Speak truth to power to millions every week, or just bitch about people who do on a big dick website? People are on such a team mentality when it comes to political issues, and that's the reason nothing changes. Ever. No matter who sits in the Oval Office.

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And what do you do? Either of you? Speak truth to power to millions every week, or just bitch about people who do on a big dick website? People are on such a team mentality when it comes to political issues, and that's the reason nothing changes. Ever. No matter who sits in the Oval Office.

He speaks his truth and at times spews hate. That said please don't turn this forum into a place to fight with people and criticize others opinion. No more will come from me to you and your judgmental comments regarding participants of this forum. Celebrity put themselves out there for criticism, we are here for balls, dick and safe comments, not bullying, respect that.

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He is not an anti vaccination proponent.

He is pro-gay rights, pro-marijuana, pro-choice, pro-vaccination, anti-gun, anti-war, anti-religion and believes in climate change. I mean--come on--those are all major leftist political views. Now, I have seen a small margin of his views as being overtly, yet softly conservative. I couldn't think of any off the top of my head, but if you watch the show, they become evident. However, in no way does this make his political slant even slightly conservative.

Just because he's a pompous, womanizing asshole doesn't make him a Republican.

And yes, I'd say he's reasonably hung.

No pro vaccines... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB5DLf1Qt78
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7yvI0tu3Ho