billy herrington

joe1

Cherished Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Posts
337
Media
0
Likes
348
Points
283
Gender
Male
Hey anyone know where I can see vid clips of this hot hunk!! Found one on pornotube but I want more! I am in LOVE with him!! He has the most awesome chest in porn! any help? Thanks!
 
I actually did a video with him for Naked Muscle - if you Google his name and "Naked Muscle" it'll pop right up (pardon the pun).

He was really cool in real life - I was in a hot tub in Palm Springs with his girlfriend/stripper friend while he filmed and when I got called to shoot a scene she said to me "Your turn, Big Boy".

God she was hot...
 
I think I've exchanged a few casual FB messages with the real Billy.
There are many BHs on FB. The BH I've a becomes friends is
described as
Billy Herrington


Lives in Long Island City, New YorkIn a relationship

Many years ago I discovered this man and remain in lust. I still have
a man crush on him while watching, for me one of his best videos
"Conquered" [including many of the cast members in this video that
most will immediately recognize].
 
Not only does he have a great chest and bod, but that big bubble, muscle butt is to die for. You should see him in "Billy Herrington's Body Shop". He does a threesome with two other guys, and at one point he squats over one of the guys' face, and you get to see that ass spread in all its glory. The guy beneath him begins to eat, lick, rub and smack it. It's hot!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hornet
Supposedly he had made a video for Fox called Flesh Trap that was never released. Would love to see that.