Billy Hufsey

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was on Confessions of a Teen Idol, which was discussed here:

http://www.lpsg.org/117402-confessions-of-a-teen-idol.html

Alas, he was overweight and just not looking good at all. He also came across as a bit of a tool, bragging about how he used to be a triple threat (singer, dancer, and actor), but whining about his arthritis and cringing at the suggestion that he eat healthier and give up things like red meat.

Having said that, I liked the way he looked in that episode of Fame where he danced around in a loincloth.

And here's a pic of him in a little towel.
http://pix.posterrevolution.com/pr/1/550982f.jpg

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was wondering all the time watching that show as to who do that horrid plastic surgery. He looked so bloated in the face that it was not even natural. I know we all age and gain weight, but this is far from aging naturally. Even Richard Gere is much older than him and he still look like a million bucks.

FeedMeCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can remember lusting over his hunky body when he played Emilio Ramirez on Days of our Lives in the late 80's.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think he looked fine. We all age. He seems like a nice guy and maybe he will work again

My criticism was not of him aging, but of his apparent lack of acceptance of his own age. He seemed to want to be regarded by others as the hunk he was, rather than as the overweight, middle-aged man that he is.

Not than older men can't be hunky, but if that's what he wants to be, he's going to have to work hard at it. Or, he can accept himself as he is and seek appropriate roles, as so many other successful performers have done.