Billy Idol

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It seems hard to believe this hasn't been posted on here before... but I couldn't find it.

Anyway.

Billy Idol? Older? Younger? Attractive? Would you fuck him? Let him fuck you?
Think about kissing those sneering lips.:redface:

1 2 3

If anyone has any juicier pictures, dont hesitate to share them.

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems hard to believe this hasn't been posted on here before... but I couldn't find it.

Anyway.

Billy Idol? Older? Younger? Attractive? Would you fuck him? Let him fuck you?
Think about kissing those sneering lips.:redface:

If anyone has any juicier pictures, dont hesitate to share them.

He's been mentioned a few times, even had his own thread several years ago- http://www.lpsg.org/22055-billy-idol.html

He's not particularly my type and to be honest a little creepy- I mean, eyes without a face:confused: and is he bragging when he sings Dancing With Myself? Sounds sad and lonely, small wonder he keeps on with that rebel yell- still I'd never do anything sexual with him.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's been mentioned a few times, even had his own thread several years ago- http://www.lpsg.org/22055-billy-idol.html

He's not particularly my type and to be honest a little creepy- I mean, eyes without a face:confused: and is he bragging when he sings Dancing With Myself? Sounds sad and lonely, small wonder he keeps on with that rebel yell- still I'd never do anything sexual with him.

That thread must have been buried deep.

And all of that dancing with myself stuff is him talking about masturbation. It's supposed to be funny. I think it's funny a ton of people like that song have have no idea what he's really talking about.

Anyway, I think he's handsome and has a great body.

finnbarr

Expert Member
Media
Are we talking about the 55 years old Billy of today or the Billy in his hay day (1980's)
which these pics surely date from ??

S

SirConcis

I call his song "flesh for fantasy" to be the "Foreskin song" :)