Billy Mcconnell

He is so sexy I surprised I just found this thread. He seems like the type to have something floating around!


Also any theories on his dick size?
 
He is so sexy I surprised I just found this thread. He seems like the type to have something floating around!


Also any theories on his dick size?
I fell like it could go either way. I feel like he has big dick energy but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a little smaller lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faner78 and bd_love
I fell like it could go either way. I feel like he has big dick energy but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a little smaller lol


me too! im thinking its probably decently long cause he's pretty skinny (and we all know how that goes with big dicks) but not crazy thick or anything. probably similar to like johnny sins.