D

deleted1063795

moving to San Diego next week and am pumped to start going to blacks beach every weekend. Who has been before? What’s the hottest thing you’ve done there?
I went once a few years ago. There for work and had a few hours downtime. Went out in my work clothes, stripped, laid in sun back off the beaten path. Dozed off but woke up to hot dude next to me stroking. It was awesome

toddalan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn bud. Tell me when you’re going! :)
moving to San Diego next week and am pumped to start going to blacks beach every weekend. Who has been before? What’s the hottest thing you’ve done there?

I lived in San Diego for 15 years
And almost never missed a weekend there
Haven’t been in 10 years but make sure you go to the gay end.

Jacking off with other guys was the most I ever did
And that usually would happen a bit later in the day, after the guys that wouldn’t be naked left

I hope u have fun !

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You will really enjoy the Gay part of Blacks Beach (North end). I haven't been in San Diego for in over twelve years,
but when I was there there was a lot of sexual activity at the Gay part of the beach. If you walk up the trail leading up to the mesa
you will probably encounter willing partners. I am straight but when I first went there I didn't know what went on up there. I walked around the various trails and saw a lot of stuff going on.

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to go a lot, only go now n then these days. Hottest thing I did there was fuck a line of guys all wanting my dick. It started off w me fucking a young guy and a few people watching but then another guy came upon us and bevy over for me, so I used his ass too. More guys would come back and I would take their ass too. By the end of it, there was probably 30 guys standing around either getting fucked by me or jerking off watching me fuck.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to go a lot, only go now n then these days. Hottest thing I did there was fuck a line of guys all wanting my dick. It started off w me fucking a young guy and a few people watching but then another guy came upon us and bevy over for me, so I used his ass too. More guys would come back and I would take their ass too. By the end of it, there was probably 30 guys standing around either getting fucked by me or jerking off watching me fuck.
...and nobody wanted to suck your dick? That's more than a pity!

Reactions: 1119457

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course there was some intermittent sucking, lol. I’m not into getting sucked as much as a lot of guys. I prefer fucking.
Of course, to each his own. For me sucking (active and passive) has a higher level of satisfaction than fucking. Have fun at Blacks Beach!

Loboxy

Sexy Member
Media
San Diego, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys little off topic here but I just wanted to ask a group of SD peeps or if anyone would know of some pretty private locations in SD or around San Diego, I've been to Blacks usually the go to but recently ive been wanting to find a more private place to just arrive and let it all out without worrying that anyone will show up. And if anyone would know any hikes like this in SD area or even up by Julian im all ears haha

Loboxy

Sexy Member
Media
San Diego, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Outside of blacks I don’t know of any place that’s fully thong or nude friendly. Trail 6 is a good spot but I just go to blacks
Tbh I haven't heard of trail 6 qhats that? And I'm not strictly looking for spots in SD it could be around the area like Ramona or even like Julian or heading east to El Centro I know there's the deserts so I'm always up for a nude hike haha

Dojo481

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I visited this spring, there was plenty of action going on in the dunes (a group so 4-6 at times) but noone I was dying to play with. I spotted a guy with the sexiest bubble butt around and was about to sit down beside it when.... the heavens opened and a handsome/muscular/orally talented daddy-type (~50) descended from a trail wearing a tilley hat and shoes. Everyone else suddenly vanished as far as I was concerned. We walked up the trails behind the dunes there (he was the hottest guy around, so I wanted privacy) and he dropped to his knees. After a few minutes, a fan club amassed and rubbed my muscles/nipples/balls while clearly awaiting an invite to join, which was hot at first.... then we decided to "do some hiking."

We retreated to one of the more private enclosures where he worked my cock and balls, in between deepthroat face-fucking sessions, for quite a while while another hot daddy (also handsome and fit, 50s/60s) who also seemingly appeared out of nowhere watched/stroked himself from afar. Watching one hottie stroke while another sucked me like a pro made me shoot a huge loads down his throat.... twice (I should note that I don't love oral unless it's impeccable)! I almost pleasured hot daddy #2 but hesitated and decided I should probably make it to dinner with an old friend, lol. I feel like I must go back some day to make up for the sexy guy (maybe he was the first guy's lover?) I missed out on.

D

deleted140118

That beach is super cool, except the hike down and up lol!