Blade Thompson

Blade had really handsome face and hot body, with that package just Wow.
I always wondering did he might had an Russian ancestors.Just his face look more like it when he got older.
 
An AVN Media Network news report from 23 years ago:

2002-05-30
BLADE THOMPSON ARRESTED, HELD WITHOUT BAIL
INDIO, Calif.- Gay porn director/owner of Blade Productions, Blade Thompson was arrested May 28 and charged with six counts of making alleged terrorist threats, three counts of stalking by violating the terms and/or conditions of a restraining order, and failure-to-appear on an unrelated traffic matter.
Thompson is being held without bail in the Indio jail in Riverside County.

NOTE: According to Thompson, he was acquitted on all charges.
“However the info on the court stuff was incomplete. I took that case to trial and I won. The girl was charged with perjury because she lied on the stand and lied in the restraining order.”
 
He also bottoms in this video, but it's an orgy full of people so you have to watch for him

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, judging from comments I've seen online, it seems like he's in another orgy video, but it's been taken down.

Comment 1:
There was also another Blade Thompson bareback orgy which was taken off of xhamster.
Xvideos had it. But it got taken down

Comment 2: In the late 90s I hired blade to perform in a video I was shooting it was a gangbang with 20 guys fucking blade it was a wild day and all comers welcome I even got a little bit of a taste.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: DCMMP3
That's interesting so pls share the video.
He also bottoms in this video, but it's an orgy full of people so you have to watch for him

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, judging from comments I've seen online, it seems like he's in another orgy video, but it's been taken down.

Comment 1:
There was also another Blade Thompson bareback orgy which was taken off of xhamster.
Xvideos had it. But it got taken down

Comment 2: In the late 90s I hired blade to perform in a video I was shooting it was a gangbang with 20 guys fucking blade it was a wild day and all comers welcome I even got a little bit of a taste.
 
He also bottoms in this video, but it's an orgy full of people so you have to watch for him

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, judging from comments I've seen online, it seems like he's in another orgy video, but it's been taken down.

Comment 1:
There was also another Blade Thompson bareback orgy which was taken off of xhamster.
Xvideos had it. But it got taken down

Comment 2: In the late 90s I hired blade to perform in a video I was shooting it was a gangbang with 20 guys fucking blade it was a wild day and all comers welcome I even got a little bit of a taste.
Can anybody download this please?