Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My feelings about Blake have always been a bit mixed.
But I'll say the pics posted here (thanks all!) have certainly helped in pushing me toward him. If he dressed (or maybe undressed) a bit more flatteringly and lost the tats, I'd probably be sold.

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So what do you guys think?
Size?
Cut/Uncut?
etc.?

Probably a bit above average. Meaning, 7 inches. Not thick. But gets the job done, I bet.

Sorry I think the guy is a 1st class douche. Total Justin Timberlake wanna be. I know some guys find him hot. I just think he looks like a butch lesbian.

No no, his friend on his season of AI, Chris Richardson, is a MASSIVE JT wannabe. Blake isn't too far behind, though.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry I think the guy is a 1st class douche. Total Justin Timberlake wanna be. I know some guys find him hot. I just think he looks like a butch lesbian.

I agree a bit, but he's charming at times. It weirds me out how some of his fans think every fold in his pants is some monstrous cock-beast in his drawers.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't be surprised if they did because the AI producers work overtime to keep the show "family friendly" and freak out at the slightest sexualization of any contestant during the season's run. The whole internet went nuts when Blake's giant bulge was VERY obviously visible all through his performance one week, and if I remember correctly they were very careful about how they shot him every week after that.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't be surprised if they did because the AI producers work overtime to keep the show "family friendly" and freak out at the slightest sexualization of any contestant during the season's run. The whole internet went nuts when Blake's giant bulge was VERY obviously visible all through his performance one week, and if I remember correctly they were very careful about how they shot him every week after that.

I still say half of those "bulges" were just a fold in the pants that got transformed by hungry, wishful thinkers.

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i often wondered since Chris and him are from the same season and they were so close who was the top who was the bottom ?
I think both have nice asses so maybe it was Ryan Seacrest fucking both their asses lol

missnaughty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ha ha. from that angle, it looks like he's playing a saxophone with his ass.

:18:

I was gonna say the same thing, or at least it looks like a saxaphone is going up his ass.

He is big isnt he, in those pictures there is a serious bulge. Unless he put a sock in there.