Blake mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that his ex and the former Helix model Casey has passed away. So that must be it.

I’m not a fan of Blake but I wouldn’t judge him or make fun of him here for dealing with this whatever way he feels is the best. They were a very public couple and I can imagine how shocking and upsetting this must feel.
 
I know that there's no escape from death, but when you see someone gone at just 28, it never feels fair. Even with people you never knew in real life, but only knew them through their online persona. I was just a viewer of his content, but still I feel a bit empty on hearing this news.

I hope that his family and loved ones get the strength to navigate their life positively in this tragic time.

RIP Casey.
 
I'm sorry to say this, but am I the only one who thinks this is all for show? Yes, they knew each other and were a couple for a while. But we all know why the relationship ended and how messy it turned out. In my opinion, calling him his forever friend now and acting like a family member died is mendacious.
Don't get me wrong, of course it's always tragic and very sad when a person dies unexpectedly. Especially when he is still so young. But unfortunately, Lane has never been particularly empathetic.
RIP Casey
 
Rip Casey but I find it weird that Lane would post about his ex before posting about Leo..They moved in together and Lane still hides it. Leo needs some self respect.
Lane is an adult. It's probably easy for him to manipulate poor Leo. I'd be livid if someone was hiding my relationship with them
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6798491
But then that ex looked very young and he did end up leaving him for someone who had just turned 18 as he was about to turn 30…

But honestly I’m not sure if it’s the looks or the naivety of the younger people that he’s more into. Younger people are easier to control. He obviously wanted to control Chad more but ultimately couldn’t.

Speaking of which, I’m glad Chad got out of the relationship as hard as it was for him. He seems to be in a good place finally. I think he’s meeting with his long distance boyfriend finally too. Also I’m low-key living for the occasional shade he throws at his ex, shows that he’s moved on (and he was too nice for too long imho)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.