Blind Item?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by freddie16, Aug 19, 2010.

1. freddie16

freddie16 Member

This tween heartthrob actor enjoys being in the limelight, but in order to stay there, he has been advised to "man up" his image. To this end, he made an appearance at a New York club, and it was reported in all the papers. Another adventure that went unreported, however, was his trip to a New York male strip club with a couple of other guys. One of the guys is his frequent co-star. The other is the heartthrobÂ’s boyfriend, also an actor. The trio spent more money there than they did at the other club. In fact, they enjoyed themselves so much that they stayed past closing time.
    heartthrob: Zac Efron
    co-star: Corbin Bleu
    boyfriend: Sterling Knight

Anyone know anything about this Gossip item?

2. agent00M

agent00M Active Member

he was talking something about this on the radio during an interview i heard the other day. I thought it weird that they were asking him about strip clubs but he said he went and didn't spend any money at all and that it was fun but not something he's done much of. they didn't say anything about it being a gay strip club.

3. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Zac Efron was at a strip and had a lap dance or two from the female strippers...then he went to see "Memphis" on Broadway. He wants to appear in the movie version of it. That's all I got.

4. agent00M

agent00M Active Member

the strip club and memphis thing were two different nights

5. JewliusDrac

JewliusDrac New Member

I don't think that zac efron and sterling knight are dating and visiting gay strip clubs with corbin bleu.....

Draft saved Draft deleted