Bloated appearance

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_RedDude, Jul 12, 2010.

1. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Is a permanent bloated or swollen appearance inevitable when doing PE over a long period of time? Some of the result pictures I have seen look pretty unattractive and unnatural. No offense to anyone, but what's the point of having a bigger dick if it's ugly?

Also, is greater veininess (or darker veins), including fine veins, also an inevitable result? I like the relatively smooth, pristine appearance of my unit.

2. tross87

tross87 Member

that bloated appearance hasn't happened to me, the veins are more prominent though.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Perhaps you're referring to the appearance of penises after a pump session. A well done manual routine usually doesn't produce those kinds of aftereffects. While there is usually some form of slight bloat post-PE, it's typically minor and appears nearly normal looking (as opposed to the results from long-term pumping sessions).

4. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Thanks for the clarification, Al. I also heard about having a "spare tire" on the shaft from pumping. I guess it wouldn't be bad if it were only transitory but I wouldn't want that as a permanent feature either.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

The "donut" (from pumping or excessive jelqing) is almost always temporary. It's actually a form of edematous swelling.

6. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

You know, I've always wondered what the hell an edema was. Never bothered to look it up though.

7. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Edema is just the collection of fluids in tissues. It's called plain old edema when it happens in the feet and hands. (Sign of poor circulation) It's called deadly when it incurs congestive heart failure when it happens around the heart in the pericardium. (Water on the heart - etc.) The "donut" some pumpers experience is when they are either a) Doing it too hard. B) Doing it too long, or C) All of the above. :D There is a bit of tenderness with it, but usually minor, and a sign to back off on the PE with the pump for a bit. ;D

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I pump and jelq every other day on average. the cylinder I use is 2" in diameter, my girth is a little over 6", when I pump for awhile I get a donut under my head with most appearing on the bottom side. my shaft is also briefly enlarged. the overall effect last for about 4 hrs. I did my routine one nite before going out, and I noticed I had quite nice bulge in my jeans. it did not go unnoticed by the opposite sex. I have always been a grower not shower for the most part. so some nites I purposely work up a "donut". I find I walk around in a more flaccid, lengthy form, and it does not go unnoticed. it's interesting to see which gals you have known for awhile are crotch watchers.

9. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Indeed, they are out there. Some look, catch you noticing them looking and then it's eyes straight ahead with the 1000 yard stare. :D Late night trips through the convenience stores or to an all night super center are the most....entertaining?

10. oddeyeblu

oddeyeblu Member

some people inject normal saline into their unit also. These are the really blown out ones.

11. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Those fellows usually inject that into the surrounding sac to inflate the testicles. That too is definitely NOT my cup of tea.... I have a distrust of anything invasive.

Draft saved Draft deleted