Photo Blond Men

Here is the other spectacular blond BB in male tennis: the German hero Boris Becker. I have to say I was overwhelmed when the 17-year-old lad won Wimbledon in 1985. Maybe he was not that cute, but he did have a special thrill!
View attachment 104220821

In 1989 at the third and final victory in Wimbledon he was a bit older and more attractive for my taste.

View attachment 104221001

In 1996 after winning his last grand slam title at the Australian open. He is 28, his hair is shorter and more reddish and he looks more mature.

View attachment 104221151

It is a pity that in comparison to Björn Borg time was not merciful with Boris Becker. He had a string of scandals and even landed in prison. And his old attractivity has gone.

View attachment 104221251
I like to think he still has that beautiful ass that's probably getting passed around a lot in prison