Photo Blond Men

One of the hottest porn flicks that I have ever seen was Batter Up. It was focused on baseball and it pretty kinky and focused and ass play with as the highlight the baseball bats entering the manholes.

I like the first scene best with blond stud Steve Harper and another guy who goes by the name Brad Dodger. It seems to be the only porn scene that he has done in his life. Or does anybody remember to have seen him elsewhere. Moreover he seems to be shy to show his face. But at the same time he has a very hungry hole. Brad's hair is a bit darker than Steve's and keeps on wearing his white jockstrap. All is focused on his ass! Both guys have great athletic bodies with sexy tan lines!

It is a classical phantasy. Two hot white jocks in the lockerroom get horny. Brad starts to suck Steve's and then Steve takes care of Brad's boyhole - licking and than fingering and spreading it.

View attachment 104271521View attachment 104271951
View attachment 104271541View attachment 104271631View attachment 104271621View attachment 104271681
And here is the Blonde Steve Harper being Pounded HARD
 

Attachments

And here is the Blonde Steve Harper being Pounded HARD
Hey thanks for the hint! I didn't know that much about Steve Harper's porn career but I just found out that in 1998 he got an Adult Erotic Gay Video Award for his scene with Ken Ryker in the video Ryker's revenge. Ken Ryker is one of my favourite blond porn studs. Here is a link to the scene of Ken en Steve. It is great and my favourite part is where Steve gets fucked by Ken's big dick!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Unfortunately I couldn't find any photos from the video Ryker's revenge, but I have tried to make some screenshots.

Steven and Ken together. I love that tan line on Steve's butt!

ken & steve 2.jpeg


While he gets rimmed by Ken, Steven can't resist to lick Ken's muscular legs!

ken & steve 5.jpeg


Steven is a lucky bastard. Who would not wish to have Ken's tongue up his ass. And the tongue is only the beginning!

ken & steve 1.jpeg
 
Getting fucked by Ken Ryker, while he kisses and strokes your cock. Damn, Steve is a lucky bastard!

ken & steve 7.jpeg


I love to seem them kiss. They are such a hot couple!


ken & steve.jpeg


Is there anything hotter than a blond stud fucking another blond!

ken & steve 4.jpeg


Steve is a great bottom. He takes all of that big dick and likes it!

ken & steve 6.jpeg