Blowing A Load While Sleeping

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by {1234}, Sep 29, 2008.

1. {1234}

{1234} New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever blew a load while sleeping? I did the other night off of a wet dream:smile: It was my first time ever. Share your stories please!

2. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    How old are you? Don't you have to be 18 to be on this site?

3. cacco777

cacco777 New Member

:tongue: HAHAAAA

Exactly my thoughts... Those things happen more in the teen years. Almost all my school friends had wet dreams.

I actually had a wet dream after I had sex as well.. She must have been good :)

4. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

if u have any sort of brains...u will delete this thread...for i suspect if what ur saying is so or true...u r under the age limit...by about 5 yrs...wet dreams...are great when ur 12..13, 14...15 16...at about 15..u can figure out how to beat ur breeder to avoid the mess in the sheets or ur underwear if u sleep in underwear...

after about ur 2nd wet dream....u start beating off..just to release all that baby batter so u can control ur own ejaculations..not some fuckin deal while ur sleeping...and wake up to a mess and have no recall how the party was...

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

Some guys have wet dreams even after puberty. I'm 51 and have them occasionally despite regular jerks offs.

1234, search the forum for wet dreams or nocturnal emissions. There's plenty to read about it. You're not alone.

6. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I honestly didnt have wet dreams when I was younger, I dont remember having them if I did, i just remember jacking off one day and keeping it going, but never rememeber having a mess in my pants or my underwear

Draft saved Draft deleted