Blue Balls

Today I had my first experience after edging for over an hour having not ejaculated in roughly 12 days, I still haven't released yet, and I'm feeling really full. For perspective the photo illustrates how full I am, baring in mind that I'm 5 inches soft.

20200222_144951.jpg

I still have an intense ache as if someone has punched me, and is almost painful to touch. What's your experience with blue balls.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In my younger day if I edged very long without cumming I would get an intense set of blue balls. They hurt very much, and did not like to be touched. Older now, and having had two TURP procedures I can edge for upwards to an hour for several days in a row and never get blue balls.

D

deleted300444

The only relief from blue balls is to unload - yet, the nauseating ball ache inhibits the ability for a good jerking to release. It is a pickle. It has happened to me twice.

Reactions: 2891

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worst case of blue balls i ever had was the night i lost my virginity. We'd started going at it in the back seat and i was super nervous I'd blow my load too quick, i had no clue i was big at the time. I put on a condom that was WAY too tight and we started fucking, i guess i was so nervous i couldn't finish so after 30-45 minutes i finally faked an orgasm. She was unaware it was my first time but was impressed i lasted so long, thatis when she told me it was only her second time and her first the guy was substantially smaller and came almost as soon as he got it in. I went home and jerked off to unload but i was sore for damn near two days after.

Reactions: gaboon12