Bob Harper

GotNoStringsLR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back when Bravo tried to create a spin-off of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," they did a massive publicity push for the new show "Queer Eye for the Straight Girl." As part of the publicity build-up, Bravo aired a special casting episode in which they documented their search for the new Fab-Five for the girl version. In the course of this special, Bob Harper can be seen auditioning for the fitness guru post for "QE for the Straight Girl." He didn't get the job, but the "Straight Girl" show fizzled pretty quickly. A year or so later, Bob had landed the "Biggest Loser" gig.

Given the above, I would lean towards "Bob is gay."

The jury's still out on Jillian.

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Something tells me he is. He is so hot. If I ever met him in person I'll be grabbing for his cock. Forget power muscle training, I would throw him flat on the bench press, lift his legs in the air, and start fucking. That's something to dream about. :)

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bob is gay, and I don't think he is ashame of it either. I believe he is out.

I wonder is Jill is gay???

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he's gay. He teaches a spinning class at Crunch in LA. He went out with a guy friend of mine for quite awhile. He is really a nice guy & a great spin teacher-he really pushes you in class. ( I think he still teaches the class 1 day a week)

doublemars08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Bob Harper, the trainer on NBC's Biggest Loser, is hot. Anyone got any nude or nearly nude shots of him?! I'll drop to ym knees for anyone to give me a full nude shot..

wannaBme1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is Bob Harper gay??? he is the trainer for the biggest loser!! he is one good looking hunk!!

Last edited by a moderator:

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think he's gay too...I heard he's married, but it seems like he's married because he is afraid of being outed, but I've never seen a picture of his wife and I don't even know who she is.....so i think he's just married not to be outed