Photos & Videos bob odenkirk

rere34

Expert Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2021
Posts
10
Media
0
Likes
228
Points
38
Sexuality
No Response
Any pictures and videos of bob odenkirk? The good stuff, his body, legs, chest, arms, feet, stomach, face, neck.

You know what I mean, doesn't have to be completely nsfw either, just really good pictures/videos that make you go "damn he's hot"

If you are going to post a video, please use an external link, don't directly upload it here, otherwise lots of people won't be able to watch it without a vip account.
 
the good stuff has already been posted. i’m obsessed with this pic (which isn’t in the article anymore) of him from Rake magazine
FUCK this is sexy. Just look at the legs, look at daddy's attitude, look at the sunglasses.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JuanCobertores
He did talk about his dick in his book "A Load of Hooey" but mainly about how he evidently tried to restore his foreskin....

“I was born in Berwyn, Illinois. At the time, the doctors declared, with deadpan gravitas, “Boy, six pounds, eight ounces.” I was circumcised and remain so, unable or unwilling to grow a fresh foreskin in the years since. Unable, actually, as I have tried—I’ve used creams and pills and all manner of massage, but it’s no use. Fresh foreskin forsakes me, it foils me, it fails to flower on the face of my glans. And that’s the final bit of poetry in this book.”