Body Modification

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the strangest you have seen or do you have any unusual ones?

I saw a guy (on tv) who had several small ball-bearings inserted beneath the skin the entire length of his penis. I wonder if he gets any pleasure from it or if it was for his partners pleasure.

mountbatten

Experimental Member
Media
I think sub or supra incision is weird. I've seen on the web pics of a guy who did it himself and got a bit carried away (he meant to), ended up incising/splitting his whole penis to the level of his ball sac. Each to their own I suppose!

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think sub or supra incision is weird. I've seen on the web pics of a guy who did it himself and got a bit carried away (he meant to), ended up incising/splitting his whole penis to the level of his ball sac. Each to their own I suppose!

I wonder if it was the same guy I saw. Cut the fucking thing in half length wise and then filled it with piercings. I really don't understand some (any) people.

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
i dunno about you guys, but i like my cock just the way it is. i can't understand why anyone would choose to do that to themselves. i mean, maybe a PA is ok, but all that other stuff with ball bearings and slicing skin open and all that... gross!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have a well-shaped, large cock, why on earth would you want to distort or mutilate it!!!!!?????? :eek:

That posted photo was just plain gross and ugly. YUK! Not coming near me with that thing! Maybe it's a way to drive others away? :confused:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That pic you posted mountbatten has made me feel quite ill, i feel my dick now needs to be wrapped in bubble-wrap for comfort and reassurance that i will never be doing that to my 'little mitchymo'.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG! Those photos are sooooo wrong. I may not think sexual thoughts for a day after seeing those:((((
There is a super hot young straight dude at work who has devil horns permanently attached to his forehead. I found it extremely hot and have fantasized about him making me suck Satan's cock and swallowing the Devil's seed. They are about 3 inches long and poke out over his tossled curly bangs. How I want that bad boy!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's just plain ugly. I wonder why people do such things to themselves. Same with tattoos. A tat here or there is one thing, like a single PA or nipple ring, but to cover your body or even one entire arm seems to border on self abuse or self mutilation.

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have the biggest cock in the world, but it works. I'm damned if I'm going to mutilate it in any way! I'll take it just the way it is, thanks very much. I just can't imagine exposing my cock to any kind of potential damage or harm - jeez!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are these guys circumcised? Could be that they do this in order to get more feelings they otherwise do not get...

Some are, some aren't. Most were into sounding before they did so, but other just did it for the esthetics, the extra width or other reasons. It's hard to say. It is a really dangerous procedure to do or get done by anyone who isn't ABSOLUTELY sure of what they are doing, so I wouldn't reccomend it to just anyone.

Esthetic views and the concept of "beauty" varies greatly by person, ethnical background and such. It's possible not to like the look of it, but "ugly" can never be a fact - it's a conception.