Body Odor

It could be that you're more attracted to men in a "competitive" sense (more pseudohomosexuality); that is, you don't really want actual "sexual contact" with men (body-to-body sex). You prefer the scent of females for reasons of actual penetrative sex (smell of their genitals, body, etc). You're lacking this desire for men.

This would make sense if I didn't have sex with guys. I've never smelled a vag, nor penetrated one, nor want to!? Sounds weird saying that. I guess I should rephrase what I said before. The scent of a woman has neither turned me off or on, but the scent of a guy has turned me off or on. It's just the bad smells really, REALLY turn me off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Heat
agree with some others here.when I spend all day getting sweaty and musky, get home at the end of the night take off my boxers, and sniff right in the crotch/taint area...hard in seconds. sweaty musky ass smell hard in seconds. fresh cummy hole smell, I can cum just from smelling/tasting that. My fuck buddies know I like these things,and so most of them will not shower for a day or two before a session. they walk through the door, I catch a whiff and in some cases we don't even make it out of the entryway before I'm on their cock. So in my elaborately descriptive and hardening way of saying so Yes. I like the smells of a man. a REAL man. However...cannot stand ripe pits...makes me sick. So keep your pits fresh, the rest of you natural, breath minty fresh...you'll have a slave for life :p;):D
 
Do you like a little man funk? Freshly showered but no deodorant? Can you catch a whiff when intimate or can smell it while talking? Lots of deodorant so you never smell a thing?

I do like a little body odor in all the right places. But for me, a little goes a long way. I DETEST cologne and strong smelling deodorant. In fact, if we're getting naked, you're washing that crap off.
 
Do you like a little man funk? Freshly showered but no deodorant? Can you catch a whiff when intimate or can smell it while talking? Lots of deodorant so you never smell a thing?

As long as it's not rank, all natural, deodorant free for me. From mild to strong is cool depending on the guy.
 
Do you like a little man funk? Freshly showered but no deodorant? Can you catch a whiff when intimate or can smell it while talking? Lots of deodorant so you never smell a thing?

No deodorant. I prefer the smell several hours or a day or so after showering. Over 2 tends to be too funky.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mutualjax
I'm generally more excited by the aroma of a guy than the visuals. I love the smell of men in general, and probably have a tolerance for stale sweat that goes beyond the average limit.

The smell of soap is also great on a guy. The smell of sports locker room, and any sprain/strain creams are great from my point of view.

Smelling my bf on my sheets is always a treat every time.
 
Any kind of bad smell on a guy is a turn off, but when a guy's breath smells like he doesn't know how to achieve clean breath it's all over for me. I think some people in general think they don't need to clean their tongue but once every six months.

Nothing worse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 51arledge
I like plenty of pheromones, thank you. Keep your aluminium chlorohydrate in the lab and off of my tongue!

I only have one deal-breaker for casual sex, and that's artificial scents. They make my dick go limp. But a pit that hasn't seen soap for a day (or better, two) can get me excited even as I walk by.
 
Reviving this just to say that yesterday while walking on the sidewalk a really hot guy shirtless in jogging shorts and backwards ball cap ran by me and he smelled of BO and it turned me on so much. Something about that hot six pack abs body running by knowing he had the smell of hard work on him just got my motor running. What I would’ve done to let him walk in the door and immediately start fucking me with that funk of a man dripping on me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 51arledge