Body preference

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After looking over this site for a while, I found that the kind of body i find the sexiest is the skinnier type. I like when a guy is thinner but still athletic so that he has some muscles but they aren't taking over his body. One of the things i find most sexy is abs and some of the best looking guys i have ever seen were runners at track and cross country meets. Maybe its just because im a runner and im thin too but this is what i like. Anyone else feel this way?

feel free to post pics of the kind of guys you like

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do feel the same way. I don't like it when a guy is too skinny, but I don't like it when it's all muscles. A nice middle, a bit stronger arms with nice abs is just what I am looking for.

Of course, that is what I would like, but I don't mind settling for different things, just as long as the guy is great.

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't mean you had to be a runner. i was just stating what i think about and runners are on my mind cause i see more of them. as long as they're sexy its fine with me

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a former H.S. and college jock and current amateur bodybuilder, I'm into body worship. Thus, muscle freaks, regardless of age or the package between their legs turn me on.

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
i like dudes about 23-25yo
smallish legs, shaved, very defined, very vascular
small waist, defined abs
then some slabbed up pecs/delts/traps/bicep/tricep
upper bod way out of proportion to the rest

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I could design my "perfect man" he'd be between 35 and 45, shorter (I'm 5'6, so between 5'2 and 5'8), muscular with a bit of extra padding (most especially in the ass), big legs, nice big hungry nips on a firm set of pecs. Make him an uncut bottom with a small/average dick (no such thing as too much overhang) and I'm sold.

IRL, I wind up with bad-boy Latinos. They come the closest.

I like fit! Athletic, chiseled muscles are great. For some reason, I have always been attracted to short, dark hair and dark eyes (never cared for blue-eyed blonds and I hate long hair on a man). I like smooth skin (because I myself am so fucking hairy).

Nice-looking is always nice, but the novelty will pass very quickly if I sense arrogance (or especially mean-spiritedness).

As far as his dingledork goes, it's fun to see large ones, but I find I just get BORED of it after a while. I've learned, from experience, that when a relationship is solely sex-based, it dies out "real fast".

Part of the reason skinnier guys are better looking is that they photograph much better. On tv when someone looks huge, they are usually just very defined. Not all that big. Lean is the way to go

thh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After looking over this site for a while, I found that the kind of body i find the sexiest is the skinnier type. I like when a guy is thinner but still athletic so that he has some muscles but they aren't taking over his body. One of the things i find most sexy is abs and some of the best looking guys i have ever seen were runners at track and cross country meets. Maybe its just because im a runner and im thin too but this is what i like. Anyone else feel this way?

feel free to post pics of the kind of guys you like

I have to agree. Check out this thread started by an Italian dude (not me). http://www.lpsg.org/130855-new-member-8-5-inches.html and in particular this photo of him: http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/60916d1240209911-new-member-8-5-inches-photo-16.jpg

To me, his body is the perfect kind of body. He's lean, cut, but not ridiculously overly muscled. His penis goes very nicely with the body too. Some of those big penises are very fleshy and sort of, well, fatty looking. His is perfect.