body shape

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now then, I'm going on holiday in about 2 months time to a hot place with beaches - however, I've got pretty badly out of shape over the last year or so, and I've only just remembered I'll be on a beach so top off. Oops:rolleyes:.

Now then, I reckon I've got 2 possible courses of action: A) do like most girls and starve myself for the next 2 months; or B) spend the next 2 months in the gym and eat relatively normally, hoping the excess weight will shift a bit too. Can't do both obviously:confused:.

SO, my question is: do you think a guy looks better if he is muscular (ie big shoulders/arms/chest etc) at the risk of having a slight belly (ie no six pack), or do you think a guy looks better slimmer but without the muscle.

I'm thinking option B) as at least I won't be so miserable/tired/weak doing it...

Your opinions would be gratefully received!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BIG AND BEEFY!!! Nuff said! :)

I like a lil' belly on a muscle guy... I know that when we go out to eat...he'll eat and not worry about carbs and shit! :) *and gives you something to hold onto and cuddle with...

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks guys, I was thinking the gym option was the way to go, but women can sometimes prefer slimmer guys to the more chunky type. I could probably do with losing about 10-15kg (20-25lb), but I am tall (6'5) so I carry it better than most I suppose.

Figure the top-heavy look is better than the slimmer but less muscular look. Hate rounded shoulders, didn't think the girls like it too much either.

Where are they anyway?:wink:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
at 6'5" you can pretty much get away with just about anything. seriously. tall is good. tall is sooo good. tall also carries extra weight really well. think big burly sexy dude.

go with ya plan B. hit the gym. modify the diet a bit. cut out sugars, white foods, over processed foods. up the protein intake and whole veggies. ya will see results quick. amino acid supplements should be your new best friend. lots of water.

most important. be comfortable in your own skin. girls like that.

ml

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Gym route....if u wanna be more toned it'll come in time!!

I've seen people follow this route and look amazing for it!!

Crash dieting is bollox!! :)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like the others here, I say that B is by FAR the better choice. Not only will you be not miserable (believe me, going without food is miserable!!!) but you will be healthier from the exercise as well. Can't beat that!

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the responses! Plan of attack is therefore the gym and a high protein (mmm, steak!) and fruit/veg diet - my way to a beach body. Or the closest thing I can manage anyway :wink:

Otherwise, shave the chest or not? I'm not massively hairy, it's fair-ish anyway, and it does seem to hide a multitude of sins. Do people shave these days...I lose track!:smile:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Press ups are all you need. Perhaps some cycling/jogging/swimming thrown in if you want to get in serious shapes.

Press ups are a full body workout (almost) so they are the best kind of exercise (well apart from sex). You need to stick at them though. At first you may only be able to do 5-10 but with practice you can do a lot more.

At my peak (in my teens) I was doing sets of 50 in a minute :eek:

I struggle to do ten now (lol) but I'm going to keep at it :smile:

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I swim a lot and am getting (back) into Ashtanga yoga, which is basically involves an hour and a half of press-ups each time. Need to get me some of that sex stuff too, that sounds like a plan!:biggrin1: