Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OR...Chassis type...

F100-250......................Bumpy ride

Toyota Camry..................it will eventually get you there...e...e...e

Dodge 2020 Charger....Athletic, sleek, not economical........but up against the seat powerrrrrrrrrrrr..

Elon Musk Tesla with optional plug in battery vibrator............. Or other battery optional extras.

Suzuki Swift.......well it's swift.

Mercedes.........style, comfort and class.

Or some other.........................remember..Aussie add.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a simple person, but I do like adventure.

I don't have the biggest engine, but I'm reliable, and I'll get you where you need to go, wherever it is. I do tend to get messy, and I'm not afraid to go topless. Also, my chassis has been lifted.

Ruby.jpg

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I don't have the biggest engine, but I'm reliable, and I'll get you where you need to go, wherever it is. I do tend to get messy, and I'm not afraid to go topless. Also, my chassis has been lifted.

View attachment 64150331
Great on steep inclines too..:)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

View attachment 64150331
Has been annoying me for some time what your pixel pic reminds me off. 7 of 9....Now I can sleep well.....hahahahahaha

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7of9 in Star Trek. Your pixel profile pic. I saw an episode of Picard the other day, new series, Jeri Ryan, older more mature. Thought there was a resemblance, even though yours is in disguise :)

Okaaay! LOL! I had no idea! Thought maybe I didn't get the memo on the new scale. In my 20s I was probably a 9, but thought I was a 5. So maybe 7 out of 9 ain't so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: seventiesdemon

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okaaay! LOL! I had no idea! Thought maybe I didn't get the memo on the new scale. In my 20s I was probably a 9, but thought I was a 5. So maybe 7 out of 9 ain't so bad!
9....that's pretty high on the Richter scale EP. Guess you were a mover and a shaker in your day, the odd Tsunami :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9....that's pretty high on the Richter scale EP. Guess you were a mover and a shaker in your day, the odd Tsunami :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I wish I was a hot as I was when I didn't think I was hot.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wait is this what we are or what we like in a partner?

Me? 1978 Cadillac Coupe Deville. Plush, comfy on long trips, huge in the front and back, not for everyone but has a cult following, unreliable but you have fun when it shows up.

My partner? Subaru Outback. Performs well and fast but can handle lots of baggage. Willing to do anything or go anywhere. Reliable. Nothing flashy but just looks great and is fun.