Bored, insecure teenagers...

Do the "Am I Hung?" Posts put you in a ranting mood?

• Yes

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Whoa dood, yer harshin' out my mellow

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...whose parents should be doing a better job monitoring their web surfing.

Is it just me, or do other people have an urge to rant when they see these asinine bi-weekly threads entitled Am I hung? Am I big? (Am I too dumb to use google? Did I fall asleep in human reproduction class? Are there any hot doodz/chix in here? )

Here's some of the responses I've muzzled to recent queries:

"That has to be the smallest dick I've seen since someone mailed me nude pictures of M. Jackson sucking off D. Cheney."

"I seriously doubt you could make a hamster happy, now go kill yourself for the sake of human genetics."

"Ouch! Did you get a big settlement after the circumcision accident?"

P.S. I enjoy insult comedy and rants. This isn't directed at anyone in particular.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fri2219 said:
...whose parents should be doing a better job monitoring their web surfing.

Is it just me, or do other people have an urge to rant when they see these asinine bi-weekly threads entitled Am I hung? Am I big? (Am I too dumb to use google? Did I fall asleep in human reproduction class? Are there any hot doodz/chix in here? )

Here's some of the responses I've muzzled to recent queries:

"That has to be the smallest dick I've seen since someone mailed me nude pictures of M. Jackson sucking off D. Cheney."

"I seriously doubt you could make a hamster happy, now go kill yourself for the sake of human genetics."

"Ouch! Did you get a big settlement after the circumcision accident?"

P.S. I enjoy insult comedy and rants. This isn't directed at anyone in particular.

what makes you think they are all teens? there are many fakers here who will pose as teens, females, you name it... sigh

yes they DO come out of the woodwork during school break.... yes they CAN be tiresome, and yet some are sincerely looking for some attention directed at their weiner .... other than their own eyes and cheetos stained fingers

that's just lspg folks.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, I always try to be helpful to them, because I give them the benefit of the doubt that my advice isn't going to some 50 something year old jerk with no life and of a lot of spare time. But, if I found out someone I helped really was one of them, I would be rather angry... :) :D

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LPSG is a place for me to get back in touch with the world after having to live incognito for many years (long, boring, sad story - happy ending).
There are times when I can just "lurk" and laugh, other times when I can write my thoughts and feelings - it is wonderful.
There are only a few things which bother me here.
1) The occasional (but in the last months seemingly increasing) nastiness.
2) The am-i-hung nonsense from children. Especially the over 18 kids. Yes, my penis is larger than necessary to achieve copulation. Yours is, too. So does it matter that mine is bigger than yours? Or vice-versa? Nope, now go play with your dolly, dear.
The questions which don't bother me, although based on size: My boyfriend wants me to fuck him, but we are both virgins and I am 8x6. Any ideas how to make it easier for him the first time?
Now, that is what LPSG is (also) there for!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
panthera said:
2) The am-i-hung nonsense from children. Especially the over 18 kids. Yes, my penis is larger than necessary to achieve copulation. Yours is, too. So does it matter that mine is bigger than yours? Or vice-versa? Nope, now go play with your dolly, dear.
But how many of those are real? They're almost always somebody's first post and always have the same script. I always think it's the same guy, lol, trying to get his jollies or just fuck with the board.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good question, Matthew. Probably is one of the bottom-feeding trolls. Or maybe I'm just being intolerant. It just seems like such a silly question. My oldest, closest, best friend is so not hung and is a great lover, a great dad and a wonderful person. The man who screwed my life up so badly I had to leave the country and change names for a few years is hung like a horse.
Someone answered a while back "if you gotta ask, you ain't."
Was a good answer.
Better, IMHO, we ask the moderators to just refer them all to Dr. Rock. (Ask him first, I don't have a death wish). He'd fix them up in no time.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The poor dears have no life except to wander from forum to forum hoping beyond all hope to hear the words "You're Huge! You'll grow Huger! You'll be the Hugest in the universe!"

I've noticed that no matter how often somebody in that mind frame reads comments about guys with the same or similar stats as his, he still asks, "But what about me?

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good thought ayzmo - guess I am at the time of life where it sounds more like the kids in the backseat whining "are we there yet?" then insecurity...i would so not be young again for anything...
well, maybe 40...

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only thing that tips me over, is when they don't read up on the board first.

Its so easy to look back at threads and see countless identical questions asked with responses, but yet they just throw it out there.

This is a discussion board...it requires READING.

There's a novel idea...