BarebottomTX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m an inexperienced, older, chubby bottom, with a small penis looking in my area for an experienced Top. I have submissive tendencies and I can be obedient. I’m looking to be trained for oral, anal, & I’m open to kink. I live in the Four States Area of NE TX. Black or Hispanic men are preferred.

Reactions: diver6

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not in your area by quite some distance but if I might make an observation based on many successful years as a top, there's loads of subby guys out there who want to be fucked.

Think about how you can make your offer different/special.

Good luck.

Reactions: bi2

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, possibly. If I'm honest, and personally, I tended to shy away from virgins as I think a person's first fuck is something to be taken seriously and giving good time and emotional support to the fuckee. You know, it's more than just a bit shitty to take someone's virginity for the lols, zip up and fuck off 20 mins later.

That said I've fucked men in their 20s and 30s who're keen or curious but who know what they want. Yeah, sometimes that's fun.

Dunno, what are you looking for in a man/from your first encounter?

BarebottomTX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
..unless your fantasy is just to be used, in which case do what you like but be sensible ;)
Thank you for your input Sir. I have struggled with bisexual thoughts for many years. Now that I am divorced, my son is grown, and I am comfortable with myself. I would like to experiment and experience things I have only been able to fantasize about. I’m looking for one man who U can be friends with in public and more with in private. I don’t want a hookup, or to be used by some sketchy dude. I want a regular Top that will train me to please him. I’m down for a little kink, role play, and even some humiliation if he wants after we get to know each other.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for your input Sir. I have struggled with bisexual thoughts for many years. Now that I am divorced, my son is grown, and I am comfortable with myself. I would like to experiment and experience things I have only been able to fantasize about. I’m looking for one man who U can be friends with in public and more with in private. I don’t want a hookup, or to be used by some sketchy dude. I want a regular Top that will train me to please him. I’m down for a little kink, role play, and even some humiliation if he wants after we get to know each other.
Good. You have a clear idea of what you want.

Again and personally, I find subs a chore - sex is rarely uncomplicated and invariably, despite the overt power relationship, the sub is the one who's actually in charge.

I'm just like, Can we fuck now?! :p

BarebottomTX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good. You have a clear idea of what you want.

Again and personally, I find subs a chore - sex is rarely uncomplicated and invariably, despite the overt power relationship, the sub is the one who's actually in charge.

I'm just like, Can we fuck now?! :p
Once again thank you for your insight Sir. As a submissive I pride myself on being obedient. So my answer to any Dominant I am lucky enough to serve will always be...Yes Sir you may fuck me whenever and however you choose!

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once again thank you for your insight Sir. As a submissive I pride myself on being obedient. So my answer to any Dominant I am lucky enough to serve will always be...Yes Sir you may fuck me whenever and however you choose!
Aye... and in my experience that is rarely so straightforward but as I said, you seem to have a clear idea of what you want (that's half the battle). You just need to find the right person to make that impulse real.