Bottoming Issues

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
First off, Let me apologize for the novel, but I don't know how else to get the full issue across. I'm a vers bottom. I've always preferred to be the bottom. Here's the issue:

A few month ago I started dating a guy who is quite a bit larger than myself, in about ever aspect. I'm only 5'6'', 145lbs, and in good condition sculpt-wise. My partner is 6'1'', about 215, and goes to the gym every day, aka great muscles (one of my favorite qualities). I like my top being larger than myself, call me submissive if you want. Anyway, I just recently moved in with him from my apartment and things are great except for when it comes to the bed. We had decided when we started dating that we wouldn't have sex until we were both ready (as we'd both just came off of pretty sucky relationships and didn't want to get too deep too fast).

Well we decided last week that we were ready to give it a try out. Or at least, I thought I was. I'm a decently large guy for my size, a little less than 8x7. He's a little shorter than I am but thicker, and more has more rough veins than me. I kinda felt a little intimidated, it's not everyday you get that kinda of surprise. To save on space and you're frustration, I'll try to shorten this. After a long session of making out and rimming, he decided to try to put it in. Never in my life have I hurt that badly. He barely got his head in and I was choking tears back. Was not a pleasant experience. We tried me under him facing away, on my back, doggie style, me on top both facing and facing away, but no matter what it just hurt like hell. Finally, it ended up with me just giving him a BJ.

We talked about it and he says that it doesn't bother at all. His exact words were: "I don't mind that you can't take it. Makes me feel good about my size." While he really doesn't seem to care, it bothers me to no end. I've NEVER had an issue taking someone in, except him. I guess this is my insecurity check. just don't have any idea what to do. I'm not used to being the one who can't take it. So, I guess what I'm asking is this:

1) Is there anyone else who has this issue, or has had this issue?
2) I know the relaxing, making sure it's well lubricated, making sure we're both aroused enough, and taking deep breaths. Is there anything else I can do to help fit him in or is this just going to be an issue that lasts?
3) For the guys who are like him and have or have had people that couldn't take it, do you think he actually minds me not being able to take him?

Sorry again for the novel, but from what I've seen everyone here has been super helpful and not judgmental. And besides, who better to talk to about it than people who have been there.

Thanks guys/gals/friends =)

A bottom who really doesn't want to lose his great top,
Bash

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you have never had a problem taken others before, I would suggest that it may simply have been nervousness and apprehension.
Really just try to relax and ensure that you are well lubricated. The more you try the better you should be able to handle your mate.