Bottoms: Do You Hookup Without Cumming?

glad I could turn you on, I only tell it the way it is for me and hands-free ejaculation happens most times when I'm fucked - how about you?
I find it really hot to fuck a guy when he’s on his back and being able to see his cock rock hard when I fuck… even semi hard watching it flop around gets me off and makes me cum hard.
 
I find it really hot to fuck a guy when he’s on his back and being able to see his cock rock hard when I fuck… even semi hard watching it flop around gets me off and makes me cum hard.
I agree to see the guy's hard cock when he's being fucked is a must, even if he's being done doggy I can use a mirror. Best though is to sit on a guy, force his cock deep inside me while he plays with my drooling cock and squashed balls getting me to the point where he can control when I cum - hopefully as he does, then its a load in my anus while my goes over his face chin and chest
 
The first boyfriend I had was top only and quite a selfish lover. He had zero interest if I had cum by the end of our sex sessions, and actually preferred that I hadn’t, so there wasn’t a mess on his bed sheets. It was kind of agreed that I too care of myself in this regards and preferably in the bathroom or back at my place when I had gone home. I had very much fallen into my place as a bottom through default from having only met men that were tops, making me a constant bottom from day one, and I came to like being a bottom. At this time my out look on sex was that it was far less important that I orgasmed, and all the focus should be on the men I was letting fuck me. Something I still sort of believe today.
 
Do I Hook Up Without Cumming? Yes, nearly 100% of the time. The reasons for this a combo of things, but that's the short answer LOL.

It starts with the fact that my orgasms take a long time to arrive and are INTENSE, especially if I've been getting fucked. So intense that they shut me down for a while afterward and any stimulation is irritating and sometimes painful. So if I come it pretty much means game-over.

I figured this out early on, when the first guy I hooked up with (a friend from school) would sometimes stroke me off during hook up sessions. I'd always go down on him and suck out and swallow his cum and found that I REALLY loved being in control like that I getting to give him that pleasure. He didn't have any interest in sucking me but tried jerking me once or twice (when I was that age it didn't take as long LOL) and he was always shocked and impressed by how hard I would shoot; it's not uncommon for me to clear over my head if I'm turned on enough.

We got into a routine of me just sucking him off, (he'd ask if I want to come too and I'd say no it's ok I'll do it later). We eventually escalted to fucking; a couple times he jerked me off while fucking my hole to see if he could make me come at the same time as he did. It worked, and was INTENSE and pleasurable, but I went into sensory overload and couldn't let him keep going so he could bust another nut in me. So we fell into a routine where, like the blowjobs, I would get to make him cum and quickly learned how pleasurable that was for me.

Not too long as I started hooking up with him a couple more guys worked in the rotation (it was summertime, tis the season), 2 other friends from school and a guy I worked with a restaurant. It was never a group thing, all of them maybe only knew about one of the others (in the case of the coworker he spotted me sucking my friend off in the parking lot and confronted me). We quickly fell into the same routines as I had with the first guy; I sucked all of them off and swallowed their loads pretty much any time the needed it and it quickly became understood that I didn't need to want an reciprocation. The friend from work started fucking me too (one of the other friends from school tried it twice but wasn't as into it), again with the same dynamic - whenever he was in the mood for tail instead of head I'd give my hole up for him to use and I'd wait to get off later, alone.

I think having that many guys routinely calling on me to drain them had an effect on my outlook and reinforced how unnecessary it was for me to come, and how I didn't need to come in order to enjoy sex immensely.

Arriving at college it was clear the genie was not going back in the bottle LOL. I still had to be discreet and DL, it was still terrifying and potentially dangerous to be out in this area. But I was a lot more cavalier and "generous" with my mouth and ass LOL. At that point I knew what I liked, and because *my* pleasure (at least in the form of an overt orgasm) was incidental and I was so chill and relaxed and "it's just getting off, it doesn't need to be any more than that" attidude made me a hit with guys who were still figuring their shit out, or just wanted to experiment, or knew they liked messing with guys but nowadays would more readily identfy as bi.

The dynamics were always the same. If a guy needed to get his dick sucked, I'd take care of him, swallow his load, and then leave. A few guys would alwasys ask if I want to come and I'd say that's ok. If a guy needed to fuck a tight warm hole to fuck I would eagerly give mine up, and encourage him to give me that dick until he pumps me full. Then I'd use my hole to squeeze him a bit, thank him, and then get dressed and leave. I did have one regular college boyfriend (of sorts) who used to revel in making me blow a load while his dick was in me (his was the first big cock I got to take a lot, like 3-4 times a week for months), but learned early on that he needed to shoot once or twice first and keep fucking me, and try to make himself bust another load at the same time he makes me come otherwise he'd get blue balls. LOL

It was with him that I experienced my first prostate orgasm; there are threads on this but the since there still seems to be confusion over what they are, they aren't ejaculation-orgasms triggered by prostate stimulation (that is was we typically call hands-free orgasms). Instead these are orgasms that orginate with the prostate and whether or not you dick or actual cum gets involved is incidental. In some ways they're akin to a female g-spot orgasm. These things are IMO 300% more intense and pleasurable from blowing a load, and luckily for me they don't lead to the system-shutdown that a regular orgasm gives me. So a guy (usually if he has a bigger cock, is fucking me in specific positions, and is giving me a steady sustatined pounding) can give me a prosate orgasm and keep fucking me through it, though truth be told most guys start to unload in me when they feel my hole spasming like crazy and hear the intensity of my moans. And I can get fucked again immediate after having one.

After school and into the rise of apps etc., through now, I've maintained the stance with hook-ups and fuck buddies that I don't have to come, and if asked if I want to come say I don't need to. If I'm pressed on it I explain why - combination of how intense my orgasms are when I finally have one, how much pleasure I take from making him cum, and how much I love focusing on the sesations I get from getting my ass fucked good and dicked deep.

Plus I absolutely love the taste of cum (unless you have the worst diet in the universe lol) and I love even more how it feels deep inside my hole.

It's always nice when a guy offers to make me come, and even nicer when he accepts why not and is more than happy to continue and just let me get him off. Some guys are also not into reciprocation at all anyway and already understand my mouth or ass are there to make them cum. That doesn't bother me either. If it happens by accident (not common but it's happened in longer sessions, or when I'm shared) it doesn't bother me per se, it just means we have to quickly adjust to a break period. And as I've gotten older (40s) and in better shape both phyisically and yoga/meditatively I've got a lot more in tune with my body and can focus on triggering a prostate orgasm a lot more often now.

So I couldn't be happier to tell a hookup up-front 'I want to make you cum, hard and more than once if possible, but don't want to come myself, is that okay?' And I always consider myself lucky and am super grateful whenever a guy says hell yeah that's okay, or some variation.
 
there are some guys out there that love to be fucked and the top gets off--in their mind they think their job is done---they pleased that top until he came--they dont think them cumming is important--ive done it few times but i always ask if the top wants me to cum--some tops like to be fucking the bottom and watch the bottom shot his load
 
As a slutty bottom, its not important that I cum... but def important that the top does. I just want to please him. Make him happy. Send him away feeling like a total stud. One guy recently came raw inside me... and before leaving told me to beat off while he watched. It was embarrassing but hot. Our eyes met right before I blew. Based on his reaction after, I made an absolute fool out of myself. He said that I sounded like a girl. I said no way. He said, way.
 
As a slutty bottom, its not important that I cum... but def important that the top does. I just want to please him. Make him happy. Send him away feeling like a total stud. One guy recently came raw inside me... and before leaving told me to beat off while he watched. It was embarrassing but hot. Our eyes met right before I blew. Based on his reaction after, I made an absolute fool out of myself. He said that I sounded like a girl. I said no way. He said, way.

That's hot to me. I do understand where you bottoms are coming from in that you cant cum first cause its pretty much over and done with anal, that i definitely understand. But even when i cum i am sooo down to continue stimulating my dude afterwards in other ways to help him achieve his orgasm, if it it takes awhile im down to put in the work! :imp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NEFAIR
I usually do whatever it takes to satisfy a man ( or men for that matter ) when I bottom.. usually they want me to cum just as they do as the bottom/ submissive guy what those tops want to do no questions asked.. sometimes might want to say no or stop but as the submissive one can’t or shouldn’t say those words
 
  • Like
Reactions: PeterJoe
Generally I don't cum most times because I suck cock exponentially more often than get fucked, but whether I cum from getting fucked is usually dependent on how drunk I am (I cum easily and multiple times when I'm very drunk) and/or how good a top is.
 
99% of the time, I don't cum. It takes me forever to cum and no one has hours to devote to me getting off unless we are in a relationship. Most of the time when I'm looking to bottom, it's about the feeling of you buried deep inside me and getting your load. I'll cum but not until you're gone probably.
 
Others have said the same, but also for me, as a sub bottom, cumming is not important. When I meet someone for sex, the goal is not my orgasm, but theirs. The dirty talking when they fuck my face, the sense of pride they have after they gape me, the grunts they make when they cum, these are the things I live for :V I can then jerk off privately later if I want, but that's not important to me
 
absolutely. For me hook ups are about servicing a guy and giving him a release whether it's with my ass or mouth then leaving after he gets what he wants.. I'll only cum for a special someone usually. There's been a few exceptions where I cum during a hook up but they are very rare.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pup.may
I'm a bottom when I engage in anal sex. Topping does nothing for me. Tried it several times over the years of me being sexually active. Not interested in it.

From a practical standpoint: years of antidepressant use has made my erections inconsistent at best and needing multidimensional stimulation, including physical, visual and psychological. Psychological being the most important. Topping does not set me up in the correct psychological framework to achieve a strong erection that would be necessary to be a successful top. This also means that when I am bottoming, I rarely achieve or maintain an erection. That is just my body's response. It doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it, it just means my dick isn't hard.

From an overall arousal standpoint: Moreso than being a bottom, I am sexually submissive, and my sexuality is in many ways phallus-centric. I am aroused by servicing men, and servicing penis. I derive pleasure from seeing men satisfied by my physical service of their sexual desires (bottoming, sucking dick, body worship etc). I am also aroused by men establishing a hierarchy between us, in that they are service receivers, and I am a service provider. This manifests in the physical activities I mentioned above, or it could be in more abstract/conceptual sexual interactions like being humiliated, or CMNM where I am the naked male, as just a few examples.

Summary: do not assume that bottoms want or do not want to get off with you or from you. Just ask them. Communicate with them. Some bottoms may be very adept at achieving orgasm from prostate stimulation from fucking alone. Others may prefer to be fully present in their role as a bottom and then bring themselves to orgasm later on when they're alone and thinking about the experience
 
It really depends on the situation I think. When I bottom, I tend to need a while to reach orgasm, and I don't like playing with my dick constantly. If the top can't last long, I'd not cum - we could keep going until he got too flaccid, but i'd not cum. If the top lasts, i'll definitely cum from the prostate stimulation alone.
 
When bottoming I just want to get fucked, I want a cock inside me. I don't need to cum and rarely do. My hope is the top lasts long enough to give me a good pounding. His pleasure is not my first concern. When I get horny it's "hungry bottom " horny. Jerking off does not make
"hungry bottom" go away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hotbtminla