Boxers

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Sigh. I do NOT get the thing about boxers. What is the fucking point? i know, I know... some guys like their balls swinging, but what about the ANNOYING part of the legs of boxers having to be adjusted as you try em on?
gimme a 2xist pouch brief every time. skip boxers. be real men.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried many different brands over the years including expensive names such as Brooks Brothers. My favorite boxers are Fruit of the Loom regular boxers made from the 55/45 fabric blend. Look on the back of the package at the fabric content. The 55/45 fabric blend is lighter, more pliable, and more comfortable than the exact same FTL boxers made from 100% cotton. The inexpensive price gives you bang for the buck.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many, many years ago I bought a pair of boxers made by Ries. They were trim cut and fairly short with side vents and four panel construction (a center seam in the back). They resembled 1960's era PE shorts but of course they were of a lighter materia and had a fly. They fit perfectly, were comfortable, and looked good. Unfortunately I've never seen these since and later the company went out of business.

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight